problem on 2100uz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
I recently bought a 2100uz for a friend of mine, but now only I realize that in the menu, I can't set the "multi Metering" to on. It is always in Off mode, when I use the button to control (wanna move down to ON), it just can't move.

Is the 2100UZ problem? Should I send it to Olympus for repair? It is still under warranty...

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
multimetering is only valid in some modes, which I can't remember. It will not be available in A, S, M modes for sure. Check the manual for the details, there shouldn't be anything wrong with the 2100uz.

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Tweek
multimetering is only valid in some modes, which I can't remember. It will not be available in A, S, M modes for sure. Check the manual for the details, there shouldn't be anything wrong with the 2100uz.
Agreed.

zhapchit

Jan 17, 2002
North-East
Visit site
Set to spot metering first. Then u should be able to turn 'ON' Multimetering. :)

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Kho King
I recently bought a 2100uz for a friend of mine, but now only I realize that in the menu, I can't set the "multi Metering" to on. It is always in Off mode, when I use the button to control (wanna move down to ON), it just can't move.

Is the 2100UZ problem? Should I send it to Olympus for repair? It is still under warranty...
Please read page 126 of the Chinese User Manual ;)

siewsphone

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Tweek
For P, A , S, S-Prog and Video Recording mode only.

And remember not under ESP mode.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.