Price of FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! I finally got my FZ20 today. I got it at the price of S$900 compared to Best Denki, MS, AP! Its literally a great bargain! It is bundled with 256mb and the original camera case. :sweat: :sweatsm:

Now I can go play ard with the camera! ;p

josho said:
Woot! I finally got my FZ20 today. I got it at the price of S$900 compared to Best Denki, MS, AP! Its literally a great bargain! It is bundled with 256mb and the original camera case. :sweat: :sweatsm:

Wonderful! You got a good deal!

Time to remove haben!!!

I removed the signature of Haben! :bsmilie:

I cant guarantee how much you can get it, ok? I work near them and knew the shopkeeper so he is willing to give discount on the account of been their neighbour. ;) But I ain't the exact price he is selling to others. But I reckon is S$950.00.

Dun mind sharing with u guys. Its Max Photo at Pagoda St (China Town; Drop off at China Town MRT of NEL, exit by Pagoda St and 10m-30m walk and look left. U be able to see it)

GOOD LUCK :sweatsm:

*Charging Batt in progress*

josho said:
I removed the signature of Haben! :bsmilie:

I cant guarantee how much you can get it, ok? I work near them and knew the shopkeeper so he is willing to give discount on the account of been their neighbour. ;) But I ain't the exact price he is selling to others. But I reckon is S$950.00.

Dun mind sharing with u guys. Its Max Photo at Pagoda St (China Town; Drop off at China Town MRT of NEL, exit by Pagoda St and 10m-30m walk and look left. U be able to see it)

GOOD LUCK :sweatsm:

*Charging Batt in progress*

Hey, tell your neighbour about CS. Tell them more would go and buy if they give good price to CS members as well!!

LifeWorld said:
Hey, tell your neighbour about CS. Tell them more would go and buy if they give good price to CS members as well!!

Hmm. i should tell them whether some of them in CS or not. hehehe

That be cool to get a cheaper deal there! :thumbsup:

tiny "refresh" here.. AP @simlim quote me today 7pm $920 for the FZ20 with 256sd card + case. i guess u guys oredy got this quote som time back.. juz an update for those who're wondering.

..and $1450 for the canon 300D.. dang! it's getting mor & mor irresistible!!

foxx said:
tiny "refresh" here.. AP @simlim quote me today 7pm $920 for the FZ20 with 256sd card + case. i guess u guys oredy got this quote som time back.. juz an update for those who're wondering.

goosh, $1450...........that's indeed irresistible!

if i have gotten FZ20 2day instead of FZ3, i would have gone for Canon 300D :dunno:

nitro said:
goosh, $1450...........that's indeed irresistible!

if i have gotten FZ20 2day instead of FZ3, i would have gone for Canon 300D :dunno:

Not really la! I wouldn't even want to lay my eyes on this one......
D70 maybe.....

LifeWorld said:
Not really la! I wouldn't even want to lay my eyes on this one......
D70 maybe.....

I stand by ur side. D70. I will pay for that instead. ;)

adum said:
hi guys.....hahhhaa...i got my fz20 finally..from ms...949 together with 256mb and a HOYA 72mm uv filter and the original casing......think most deals ard there lah....no regrets....heh... now its time to discover and have fun..yay!!!! :bsmilie:

Wah~ the bundle you got from ms very good leh. I also want to grab it liao. can tong bang you to tag along with me to grab it? hehe ;p

foxx said:

does the price include kit lens?

beaniecow said:
Wah~ the bundle you got from ms very good leh. I also want to grab it liao. can tong bang you to tag along with me to grab it? hehe ;p

sorry dude, bought mine last week. most shops same price. AP too ard there, maybe cheaper.

nad said:
does the price include kit lens?
i was told "standard package" including free gifts. don hav the stupid umbrella though as offered @sitex.

PS: where is MS shop? @simlim too? couldn't find it. "MS" stands for wat or is it just "ms"? thx.

josho said:

Which SD card is it that came with the bundle?? Is it Panasonic SD??

foxx said:
i was told "standard package" including free gifts. don hav the stupid umbrella though as offered @sitex.

PS: where is MS shop? @simlim too? couldn't find it. "MS" stands for wat or is it just "ms"? thx.

'ms colour' at amk, beside the S-11 kopitiam

snapMan said:
'ms colour' at amk, beside the S-11 kopitiam

u can take train to amk, then go out fr side gate of mrt station, follow the shelter, across the road, u can see the s-11 then :)

I was e-quoted Panasonic Lumix FZ20 at $868 ($911.40 with GST) with free 256mb card, original case,LCD protector from MS colour.

Is it a good deal? as i calculated that it is somehow cheaper den AP..

went down and ask for more info and was given $966 with the above bundle with extra batt and Hoya UV filter..

AP now very ex i was quoted $920 b4 gst wif only 16mb sd & case. End up buying frm Song Brothers got it $948 wif gst & hoya uv filter ;256mb sd & case ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.