Price of FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.
900.....hmmm...good deal......with gst. best price thus far... going to get mine tmr. if nothing goes wrong.. goin sitex to check out then buy, prolly ms....but tetsuhiko's bundle sounds good ah..heh.. cant wait to join the lumix family man...... ;)

adum said:
900.....hmmm...good deal......with gst. best price thus far... going to get mine tmr. if nothing goes wrong.. goin sitex to check out then buy, prolly ms....but tetsuhiko's bundle sounds good ah..heh.. cant wait to join the lumix family man...... ;)

busybobby's price is almost the same as AP if ya add in the batt and the uv filter..

i too can't wait to join too..but hafta wait for my salary.. :cry:

LifeWorld said:
Buy Buy Buy !!!

FZ20 ISO400 low light pic. :thumbsup:

Not mine though........... :bsmilie:

OMG?! is that real or not? ISO400 + low light somemore...somemore is taken with FZ20?? very suspicious...

wah.... kidding... good stuff... i thought the noise factor was one big con in getting the fz20...maybe not huh.. good good... ahhahaha.....hey tetshihiko, think the ap package beta.. since going to get the uv filter anyway. ;)

snapMan said:
I'm assuming you leave the original tube adapter attached and affix the 72mm filter at the other end? Did you encounter any loss in pic quality or lens flares since the filter is so far away from the lens?

yup, i'm using the original hood with the 72mm UV. as for loss of pix quality, i'm not too sure. so far the photos taken with the filter looks ok to me.

since its suppose to be a clear glass with UV cut, i dun think it should affect the pic quality

busybobby said:
I was quoted

900 (inc. GST, free 256 + original case) by MS color
885 (exc. GST) by AP
looks like I got 'chop carrot head', paid $935 for my FZ20 + original case about 2 weeks ago at MS Color (AMK) with NO free 256MB SD card ;(

i was also quoted by MS Color $868 wif 256mb card & case (exclude gst) last sunday.
It this a good price to get as i found another shop quote me $860 for the same bundled

hi guys.....hahhhaa...i got my fz20 finally..from ms...949 together with 256mb and a HOYA 72mm uv filter and the original casing......think most deals ard there lah....no regrets....heh... now its time to discover and have fun..yay!!!! :bsmilie:

hey sorry abit out of point here. how long do i need to charge the batt for the first time? excited new user man.... :sweatsm:

Just in case you guys are interested, the FZ20 is selling at 1099 with free 512MB card and a bag (I think)...

SNAG said:
Just in case you guys are interested, the FZ20 is selling at 1099 with free 512MB card and a bag (I think)...
thts the sitex deal if im not wrong... runned by best denki... went to check it out today before buying mine at MS.

adum said:
hi guys.....hahhhaa...i got my fz20 finally..from ms...949 together with 256mb and a HOYA 72mm uv filter and the original casing......think most deals ard there lah....no regrets....heh... now its time to discover and have fun..yay!!!! :bsmilie:

hi hi adum,
welcome to lumix world :bsmilie:

adum said:
hey sorry abit out of point here. how long do i need to charge the batt for the first time? excited new user man.... :sweatsm:

2 - 3 hours i think... :)

ivan said:
2 - 3 hours i think... :)
My virgin charge was 1hr 50mins. Can't wait to shoot la.........

Read somewhere, to first charge at least 8 hrs. Sound silly! The led went off after about 1hr 50mins of charge.

heres a few questions....please help thks.

hmmmm i only charge mine for like two hours then light went off... so i just took it off and play with it.....i mean the camera...so does it affect the batt life?

and i bought the hoya uv filter, can i just leave it on forever?

was fooling ard with it just now... night, no light... used the night scene mode... lack of light still... quality quite low..... and the ois system, is it like always on? cuz my shots sux, damn shakey... trailing lines of light... is it me or is it the camera? so many modes i also confused.... :dunno:

whats the normal setting tht u guys use to shoot in?

alot alot of questions :think: !!!! ahhhhhhhhh......hahaha.......

need help man... fz20 users please help this new bird at photography.... :lovegrin:

adum said:

oh you got this deal at panasonic booth at Sitex?

LifeWorld said:
My virgin charge was 1hr 50mins. Can't wait to shoot la.........

Read somewhere, to first charge at least 8 hrs. Sound silly! The led went off after about 1hr 50mins of charge.

ya lor, at first i also think should really charge for 8 hrs, and later i noticed that it took only about 2 hrs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.