Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

Ya, I prefer his Godzilla bot where he will fight side by side with the rest of the ranger combined. He don't even need to be in the bot, just stand beside and blow his dagger flute can already:bsmilie:

da te te da ta daaaaaa:bsmilie:
[youtube]CYnKsuxtz50[/youtube]

Power Rangers... you mean they're still ALIVE after all these decades??? Wow how can something with a same theme everyweek last this long? LOL

Bad guy angry --> makes monster that attacks city ---> power rangers come---> monster become enlarged and so power rangers become enlarged ---> Rangers win..

For 12 yrs.. really?!

12 years is actually nothing if you compare to the country where the concept comes from.

i wanna see the its morphin time!

[youtube]vMpZy1CbO-Y[/youtube]

check out somewhere mid vid

"Imma Power Ranger, I don't break dude!"

Last edited:
[youtube]cCqFVhzlRvE[/youtube]

i like the inside jokes on his past few hundred episodes of power rangers.

best quotes

The tommy has been around for some time from turbo i think

Power Rangers... you mean they're still ALIVE after all these decades??? Wow how can something with a same theme everyweek last this long? LOL

Bad guy angry --> makes monster that attacks city ---> power rangers come---> monster become enlarged and so power rangers become enlarged ---> Rangers win..

For 12 yrs.. really?!

Yeh .. by now the city should have been totally levelled..

The tommy has been around for some time from turbo i think

from... turbo?

LOL he was the very first few in mighty morphin. turbo came after mighty morphin;)

Yeah I remember thinking "why did I ever watch that retarded show" when I grew up a bit and stopped watching power rangers, because of that. And why do those monsters have to wait till those power rangers assemble their machines before attacking again lol, can't they just finish off those idiots with cloth as semi-metallic armour (sparks fly out when they get hit)

there are loads of illogical points mar.

why don't the power rangers ride around in their machines is my first question.... then don't have to call them out from god knows where (the earth, the sea)...

and always very anticlimax, just one slash and no more monster, so sad.

the super sentai i remember are bioman and maskman. feel so old now. :sweat:

was laughing off power rangers when it first came out, didn't really think it would click. but deym, the multitude of iterations are surprising. money maker no doubt. :bsmilie: