Point of Entry 2: What camera?

RhysCheng

Feb 4, 2011
In episode 1 of POE 2, Dynesh was shooting with a Nikkor 70-200 2.8. Anyone knows what body was he using? D300s?

Just a random thought.

In episode 1 of POE 2, Dynesh was shooting with a Nikkor 70-200 2.8. Anyone knows what body was he using? D300s?

Just a random thought.

who cares :bsmilie:

he probably doesn't know how to use it properly.

so the next time i see a CaNiSoLymPenOsonic being used on TV, i need to start a thread to find out what camera it is?

No need to waste your time looking out for trivial things. like how the Canon fanboys are going gaga over the Thai King's camera

:bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
who cares :bsmilie:

he probably doesn't know how to use it properly.

so the next time i see a CaNiSoLymPenOsonic being used on TV, i need to start a thread to find out what camera it is?

No need to waste your time looking out for trivial things. like how the Canon fanboys are going gaga over the Thai King's camera

:bsmilie:

i wonder why they never go crazy about obama using a canon from his official photog.

IDK, but in season 3 episode 2, Matthew looked like a stalker with his DSLR. Hiding behind pillars and darting around them...No wonder nowadays people so paranoid about photographers. See all these shows then think everybody with a DSLR is a weird stalker...and the Thai Canon ad doesn't help (it was posted here some time back I think, but I'm too lazy to find it)