PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have noted this thread and until further information is revealed (or not), please refrain from making accusations without knowing the real or full picture or even the authenticity of the threadstarter's allegations.

Some posts/threads (for example pg12's thread in services) have been archived to preserve "evidence" (if there is indeed a real case and not just a case of a member framing another).

Again, we urge members to refrain from making unnecessary comments and to further muddy the situation.

Threadstarter and accused can contact the Admins (myself, Edmund, Jason Ho) if you have additional information that you do not want to make public.

sry guys, i have to wake up at 6am tml to go work. so i'll be logging off in a short while time. will be back to update this issue most prob tml night after i knock off at 6 if no OT..

We have noted this thread and until further information is revealed (or not), please refrain from making accusations without knowing the real or full picture or even the authenticity of the threadstarter's allegations.

Some posts/threads (for example pg12's thread in services) have been archived to preserve "evidence" (if there is indeed a real case and not just a case of a member framing another).

Again, we urge members to refrain from making unnecessary comments and to further muddy the situation.

Threadstarter and accused can contact the Admins (myself, Edmund, Jason Ho) if you have additional information that you do not want to make public.

thank you very much. will take note. if she would like to express her view to you personally, i will direct her to you guys.

Hi thread Starter.

If you dun mind, I will be using your incident to inform the girls I work with as well. I have on hand another chap acting similiarly. I am following up on that as well.

Thanks

Brother, if you really have a strong case and police report has been made, why not you post his picture here! Prevent another Richard Yong case.

ok with this idea?

i dun haf his pic. i dun even noe how he look like. lets leave this to the authorities and listen to the administrator advise for the time being. :)

i dun haf his pic. i dun even noe how he look like. lets leave this to the authorities and listen to the administrator advise for the time being. :)

Yes.. make sure the authorities are doing a follow up.

Alternatively, you can provide leads to allow them to hasten the search. ;)

this is a very serious accusation
i hope this is all flaming tats all...

if its truth... gd luck to that rapist... caning is on the way for u

this is a very serious accusation
i hope this is all flaming tats all...

if its truth... gd luck to that rapist... caning is on the way for u

expose him and caning la...

theres a few potentials here in cs. i dun want to mention names. :angel:

they know who they are.

expose him and caning la...

theres a few potentials here in cs. i dun want to mention names. :angel:

they know who they are.

But the innocent girls don't know them.
If they don't respect the girls, why should we respect them.
Name them!!!!

But the innocent girls don't know them.
If they don't respect the girls, why should we respect them.
Name them!!!!

i am peacemaker...

let the authorities to deal with this matter. and people. please dun get upset and start adding fire and oil ok ?

lets all be calm and look at this issue as it progresses... dun go add oil add fire and make it all confusing and untrue.

thanks all for your co-operation leh ! ;)

there;s still 1 doubt yet cleared, why would she take a drink from someone whom she feels uncomfortable with? furthermore alcoholic?

unless you're looking for viglante justice and organizing a lynch mob i think everyone here needs to refrain from making anymore public comments: Let the police do their job and do not do anything further to compromise the investigation. Also even though your friend the victim asked you to inform people here in the spirit of caution i think she needs to not have this matter constantly raised and make her relive the moment she lost all control in her life...what happened to her was horrendous and shouldn't have happened. But te fact of the matter is that it happened or it may not, we do not know all sides to the story...That's for the police to uncover. Focus on the present and let the authorities do their job so she can move on and get her life back.

Firstly, I would like to urge everyone who is unrelated to Alfie or the thread starter not to add anymore fuel to the fire. Yes, I agree that there will not be fire without a spark. However, one-sided stories may not be the total truth.

Although I'm a female myself, I would also like to mention that being a female, the lady mentioned in this case would tend to gain more sympathy, from strangers or the society, than the male party. It is not advisable for such prejudice to appear in such cases especially when rape is a very serious offence in Singapore. Rape carries a 20 years imprisonment and is liable to a fine and even caning. Please do not start accusing Alfie until the whole truth comes to light.

I would like to highlight a few points too.

1. "so i guess she was drugged?"
You guessed that she was drugged. But was she?

2. "gers here do exercise precaution when u meet some so call 'professionals'."
With my knowledge, I personally think that Alfie is very professional and dedicated to his work. I've worked with him before and he did not even try to take advantage of me or any other girls.

3. "i told my fren i will expose him here n make him to leave her alone"
"this is just to warn the rest of the other girls that there r such pple lurking ard in here!
"

So, may I know your real objective in posting?
If a police report is really made, there will be an injunction for him not to meet up with her until the case is over. I do not see a need for you to defame him in CS.

4. If your friend of yours is so put off by his messages, why would she go to the studio alone willingly? Nobody forced her with a gun on her head into the studio right? Even if it is out of curiousity, she can get another friend (like you) to go with her. Don't you agree?

There are too many doubtful points in the post. Co-csers, please do not judge a case just with that post alone. Do you all not think that it is really unfair to Alfie if you all do that? Ladies' reputation may be important. But so is a photographer's.

Many of you here are event or photoshoot photographers. The passion for photography is what brings all of you together here in CS. Yet, how can any of you disregard that passion and believe in that post just like that? Nude, lingerie, bikini photoshoots are so common, most photographers are exposed to it before. What is new to your eyes anymore?

If Alfie is as what she said in her post, I believe many models, including me have been raped by him. But have we? No.

I would like to bring to your attention that defamation is a serious offence. Please do watch your words before you post it up here or anywhere else. If any element is found untrue and slanderous towards Alfie, and he has, due to the fact that you have tarnished his reputation as a photographer, lost any income or suffered any other damages (including a tarnished reputation), legal action can be taken against you.

Lastly,
"based on her acc of story i cant say much"
You have already said more than enough.

To those who have doubts about her post, thank you.

Firstly, I would like to urge everyone who is unrelated to Alfie or the thread starter not to add anymore fuel to the fire. Yes, I agree that there will not be fire without a spark. However, one-sided stories may not be the total truth.

Although I'm a female myself, I would also like to mention that being a female, the lady mentioned in this case would tend to gain more sympathy, from strangers or the society, than the male party. It is not advisable for such prejudice to appear in such cases especially when rape is a very serious offence in Singapore. Rape carries a 20 years imprisonment and is liable to a fine and even caning. Please do not start accusing Alfie until the whole truth comes to light.

1. "so i guess she was drugged?"
You guessed that she was drugged. But was she?

2. "gers here do exercise precaution when u meet some so call 'professionals'."
With my knowledge, I personally think that Alfie is very professional and dedicated to his work. I've worked with him before and he did not even try to take advantage of me or any other girls.

3. "i told my fren i will expose him here n make him to leave her alone"
"this is just to warn the rest of the other girls that there r such pple lurking ard in here!
"

So, may I know your real objective in posting?
If a police report is really made, there will be an injunction for him not to meet up with her until the case is over. I do not see a need for you to defame him in CS.

4. If your friend of yours is so put off by his messages, why would she go to the studio alone willingly? Nobody forced her with a gun on her head into the studio right? Even if it is out of curiousity, she can get another friend (like you) to go with her. Don't you agree?

There are too many doubtful points in the post. Co-csers, please do not judge a case just with that post alone. Do you all not think that it is really unfair to Alfie if you all do that? Ladies' reputation may be important. But so is a photographer's.

Many of you here are event or photoshoot photographers. The passion for photography is what brings all of you together here in CS. Yet, how can any of you disregard that passion and believe in that post just like that? Nude, lingerie, bikini photoshoots are so common, most photographers are exposed to it before. What is new to your eyes anymore?

If Alfie is as what she said in her post, I believe many models, including me have been raped by him. But have we? No.

I would like to bring to your attention that defamation is a serious offence. Please do watch your words before you post it up here or anywhere else. If any element is found untrue and slanderous towards Alfie, and he has, due to the fact that you have tarnished his reputation as a photographer, lost any income or suffered any other damages (including a tarnished reputation), legal action can be taken against you.

Lastly,
"based on her acc of story i cant say much"
You have already said more than enough.

To those who have doubts about her post, thank you.

agreed and bear in mind that TS, you have more than likely have hurt your friend's case especially if it is a geniune one...think about what you want to do and the consequences before you do it. Exposing him here as you put it right now is not helping your friend the ALLEGED VICTIM.

I have spoken to my lawyer and was told to refrain from saying anything.
My lawyer advice that the thread to be close for further framing.

Thanks to all fo your concern.

........To those who have doubts about her post, thank you.

since this is your first post here , welcome to CS again !

You cant blame our members for emphatising with the 'victim' .... and you attempted to raises some point above...... but what were your points exactly ? how did you know he DID NOT do it ? Why even bother to speak up for him ? Were you there ? Were you part of IT ? a witness ? and do bear in mind that sth that did not happen to you does not automatically mean it will NOT happen to another lady ? :sweat:.... NO OFFENCE, maybe he had no interest in you or your other models....not his type ? or maybe you all are just too smart for him .. just maybe....

In fact, if a police report has been made, the truth will be out soon. If he has NOT done any of what the TS had said earlier, nth said here can defame him that badly.

Meanwhile, we cant wait for updates from him or TS :think:

..... oh.....he has oredi spoken to his lawyer ..so let see eventually who is the 'victim'....him or her ? :confused:

I have spoken to my lawyer and was told to refrain from saying anything.
My lawyer advice that the thread to be close for further framing.

Thanks to all fo your concern.

oh well.... glad u 'showed up'.... consult your lawyer .... and let us know who is the 'victim' ? :think:

or is there a particular reason y the TS is so 'pissed' with you ? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.