PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my own private messages, i still haf records of those that maill me asking bout the TFCD shoots i posted for her a while ago. i dunno y izzit gone. just now i wanted to stated that in my thread but nv.
anyway a few points to clarified.

its my fren who ask me to post here n warn others.

just now i log off cos i have something to attend to. i would love to carry on this online discussion n reply immediately.

like i mention in my starting post, its my fren's side of the story. but she had made a police report oredi, so most prob real or not we will soon find out.

Perhaps then you would like to clarify if the whole incident is true before posting here. Not chasting you but warning you that you can get sued for slander and libel by the person involved if your friend might have not told you the entire story and things are not what it seems.

in my own private messages, i still haf records of those that maill me asking bout the TFCD shoots i posted for her a while ago. i dunno y izzit gone. just now i wanted to stated that in my thread but nv.
anyway a few points to clarified.

its my fren who ask me to post here n warn others.

just now i log off cos i have something to attend to. i would love to carry on this online discussion n reply immediately.

like i mention in my starting post, its my fren's side of the story. but she had made a police report oredi, so most prob real or not we will soon find out.

Ya his request is real. I still got his reply on 20-07-2007... it was for a gothic TFCD....

Oh no..
icon8.gif

got anyone inform Fz5owner about the thread already ?

if you are telling the truth, dont worry, the rapist will get his punishment.

Dear all,

This is a very serious issue here that we are dealing in, for those that are not inolved, pls do not post anything here. I will highlight the matter to the Admins.

Thread will be open to let TS and or inolved parties to post their story. Anyone else, I will not hesitate to do something about it.

I request to have the co-operation of everyone here.

Thanks.

actually, why post to warn him? if he is a rapist. he will be trying to escape now. maybe fleeing to thailand.

I think until this whole matter is cleared up, lets not jump into conclusions. We dont exactly know if the TS is speaking the truth and there might be more to meets the eye. If this is true, well we can be quite sure someone is going jail. If not it could be an attempt to slander someone for reasons only the TS will know.

No offence to TS but I have reread the starter post a few times and noticed a few irregularities in the account.

1) He said that his friend started getting lewd messages from him. Well if as stated she was offended, would she even want to go down to the shoot?

2) She took his drink when she was not comfortable with him? Dont make sense to me at all. Also if she was not comfortable, why stay alone with him?

Just two points that I find very fishy.

Anyway I would say let the police handle the case and not lynch anyone before any conclusion. Also it is clear that TS wants admin to take action against the named party. Hmmmm makes me wonder what kind of action can admin take?? So brings me to the point of why the purpose of posting the thread? Truly to warn us or to bring down the name of someone?

yes, precisely! when i called up my fren to ask her wat happened, after i hear her story i also say she stupid! in the first place, y did she go down when she last time feel uncomfy with his lewd sms?
she said its because got another female model, n other photographer so she went to c c look look.
n y did she drink??? i seriously dunno wat she is thinking.

To Mod, thank you for your advice. I would too urge you to investigate the matter and update us on the issue. Honestly it is a very serious issue and I really hope that there is some truth to it if it is being posted here. Why? Because it will be really disturbing if one's reputation can be brought down by a mere post of such serious accusations resulting from perhaps some personal dispute. Shall not post here anymore as per your advise. Look forward to your updates.

At the same time, for something this serious, it is strange for such accusations to surface in public forums.

actually wat i wan is not accuse him. i dun stand any gain from such accusation. :dunno:

anyway i wun be ard online from later 12am till morning 6am as i'll be slping. n tml 6am till 7pm at night i'll be working.. so dun accuse me of going missing after starting this thread. i'll be online if i can. :)

To Mod, thank you for your advice. I would too urge you to investigate the matter and update us on the issue. Honestly it is a very serious issue and I really hope that there is some truth to it if it is being posted here. Why? Because it will be really disturbing if one's reputation can be brought down by a mere post of such serious accusations resulting from perhaps some personal dispute. Shall not post here anymore as per your advise. Look forward to your updates.

This is very serious.

There was indeed a request from TS on the 20-07-2007.

Maybe the admin can try retrieve posts on that - 1 or 2 days from that date.

got anyone inform Fz5owner about the thread already ?

ya i think he knows bout it oredi, cos he call up my frenn scold her oredi. but i didnt ask much, as she just called me n say she is at hospital now doing check up. i'm quite bothered by this case oredi so didnt realli ask her much. will update all info n make sure its the truth.

actually, why post to warn him? if he is a rapist. he will be trying to escape now. maybe fleeing to thailand.

its not to warn him. its to warn other girls out here. i dun care whether he is caught or not, but i believe there will definately more pple like him ard using the name of professional photography to do such things.

i oni haf just a couple of PM in my mailbox that responded to my thread that time. sry guys, haf to put ur nicks out but hopefully u all if rem me pls help to show that my thread reaali does exist last time. hope u guys wun mind.

eow
Benji77
ellery
schnauzer
static
beachbum
tribal.snake
Jayson
stereobox

n of cos, FZ5owner.. just leave his nick out cos cant expect him to stand up for me saying i did post such thread in services section right?

btw, can mod help me check how come my thread that time gone? plus my posting in it as well.

bro, i log off becos i haf something to do once i say my piece here. i will come back to check one. dun worry. :)

Sorry Bro, Please don't get me wrong. I am actually questioning Satay about his statement, I think it is perfectly normal for you to logoff.

Tell the girl to be strong, she has our support.

*wrong post*

its not to warn him. its to warn other girls out here. i dun care whether he is caught or not, but i believe there will definately more pple like him ard using the name of professional photography to do such things.

Brother, if you really have a strong case and police report has been made, why not you post his picture here! Prevent another Richard Yong case.

ok with this idea?

thk you so much!!! at least now i'm sure i haf not gone senile! once again, i thank you all on behalf of my fren.

No problem. alert me if you need help in that thread. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.