Please recommend basic photography class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootz

Apr 23, 2006
I am a newbise trying to learn the trick. Which scool do you suggest I go to? I wanted to go to Objectifs but the next class is only in July. I can't wait that long. So is there any other class? Thanks!

go library to borrow books on photography, and also the internet, the biggest book in the world ;)

i can give short crash course too :sweat:
add me in msn.

have fun :)

I am a newbise trying to learn the trick. Which scool do you suggest I go to? I wanted to go to Objectifs but the next class is only in July. I can't wait that long. So is there any other class? Thanks!

You don't need to pay any money to learn.

Just read, and shoot, and ask questions when really needed, and save that money to quench the resulting BBB virus. =)

My approach to self-learning is: Read your camera manual, then get the THINNEST book on digital photography you can find. It should cover all the basics and yet allow you to finish reading it in one sitting.

Then go practise, practise, practise!

Once you're familiar with all the functions of your camera, and the basics of photography, invest in one really good book and use it as your photo-bible, for reference. That's really all you need.

But if you're the "but I hate reading!" type of person, maybe you could try the Photog Soc. of S'pore? www.pss1950.org

try SLCC...nice n reasonable...i'm taking a course there now n i feel that it's worth the money...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=269759&page=2

maybe u have to join the next intake but they start a class as n when there is demand...

What type of lens do you need to use for the class?
Will ordinary kit lens do?

Go SLCC. Very friendly place.

Status
Not open for further replies.