Please Do Read This... It's Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then That's Ur God Damn Problem....You Can Eat Pig Testicles Or Whatever You Prefer To Eat....I Don't Freakin Care..I Guess If I Served You Primate Nipples You'd Probably eat It...Your'e A Good Example Of An Ignorant Fool... Nobody Is Feeding Me Anything.... I'm Just Sayin Someting has Got To Be Done to control the Killings....Why Not You Speak Proper English And Grow Up...."Well I say to you you are one sad, lame, ignorant, only know what the westerners feed you no mind of your own idiot" What Are You Trying To Say? "Prease Exprain" :think:

Please kiddo..... in terms of animal rights, the west are the ones that came out with the "brillant" idea of factory farms. Cut off the beaks of chickens to prevent them from pecking each other to death in overcrowded conditions, inject cows with growth steriods and force feed them corn cos US is having a corn surplus. (and the best part they make u think corn fed means premium) and while this is going on in their backyards. They go make protests about us Asians being cruel to animals for eating dogs, dolphins etc etc etc..... Oh please, the giant pot calling the kettle black. So typical of the westerners trying to impose their so called moral superority on us. And those asians that got no brains but like to echo and listen to their westerner masters.... well haha to me not unlike running dogs during the Japanese Era. Westerners good!!! our fellow asians bad... and I dont think I am an ignorant fool, at least I have seen more **** than you dictating from your experiences seen from behind a monitor.... so quit being a dog and grow up.

Then That's Ur God Damn Problem....You Can Eat Pig Testicles Or Whatever You Prefer To Eat....I Don't Freakin Care..I Guess If I Served You Primate Nipples You'd Probably eat It...Your'e A Good Example Of An Ignorant Fool... Nobody Is Feeding Me Anything.... I'm Just Sayin Someting has Got To Be Done to control the Killings....Why Not You Speak Proper English And Grow Up...."Well I say to you you are one sad, lame, ignorant, only know what the westerners feed you no mind of your own idiot" What Are You Trying To Say? "Prease Exprain" :think:
Pig Testicles! Cow Nipples! Bull Balls! Monkey Manacles!

=(

Please kiddo..... in terms of animal rights, the west are the ones that came out with the "brillant" idea of factory farms. Cut off the beaks of chickens to prevent them from pecking each other to death in overcrowded conditions, inject cows with growth steriods and force feed them corn cos US is having a corn surplus. (and the best part they make u think corn fed means premium) and while this is going on in their backyards. They go make protests about us Asians being cruel to animals for eating dogs, dolphins etc etc etc..... Oh please, the giant pot calling the kettle black. So typical of the westerners trying to impose their so called moral superority on us. And those asians that got no brains but like to echo and listen to their westerner masters.... well haha to me not unlike running dogs during the Japanese Era. Westerners good!!! our fellow asians bad... and I dont think I am an ignorant fool, at least I have seen more **** than you dictating from your experiences seen from behind a monitor.... so quit being a dog and grow up.

look... You Obviously Missed The Whole Point Here..... Yo Keep On On Sayin Western This Western That.... I'm Not Postin This Bcos The Westerners "Brainwashed" Me.... This Has Got Nutin To Do With Them....Let Me Break It Down For You.... I Watched The Video/I Felt Symphathetic For The Animals/Sign The Petition. You Can Do The Same.... If U Dont Want To Sign That's Your God Damn Problem.... Why Do You Keep Sayin Im Treating The Western World Like Masters.... They Got Their Flaws.. Asian Got Their Flaws... We All Are Humans.... I Don't ****in Support Nobody...I'm Not An Animal Activist Nor Am I Forcin Nobody To Sign Or Become ANimal Activists.... Get The Picture?... The Main Thing Is... Let's Not Quarrel Over Such A Matter.... We're All Here To Have Fun And Talk Abt Photography Or What Have You.... So Let's Just Drop This Bullshit And Stop Behavin Like Were STill In Primary School... Cheers To You And Everyone... :thumbsup: ;)

And the Japanese flying after them saying, "So long, and thanks for all the dolphins"?

Only 2-3 people know where my quote is from... So sad! People need to guided around this galaxy! :(

Look.... The Point Here Is Somebody Got to Step In And Control The Situation.... You Cant Abolish This Kinda Things.... It's Culture.... There Has To Be A Governing Body That Controls The Number They Kill And Yada Yada Yada...... No Point In Arguing To Selfish Ignorant Mother****ers..... Just Like SOme Of Us Here.... Cheers.

Watch your language and please practice some maturity while expressing your concerns.

Most people all love dolphins.... only that the Japs love dolphins in another way...
Just like how the Koreans and Chinese "love" dogs.

Most people all love dolphins.... only that the Japs love dolphins in another way...
Just like how the Koreans and Chinese "love" dogs.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
And then all the cannibals of the world really, really love each other! :heart:

Only 2-3 people know where my quote is from... So sad! People need to guided around this galaxy! :(

So long and thanks for all the fish..
So sad it had to come this..
(and can't remember the rest of the lyrics.. just watch out for them scheming mices..)

Anyway..
Cetaceans are not farmed animals, and if one decides to hunt them, then let's just call it as it is "hunting", not "collecting samples for scientific research"..

The Japs hunt them, the Icelanders hunt them, the Norwegians hunt them, the Faeroe Islanders hunt them, the Inuit hunt them, and yes, even some inhabitants on remote Indonesian isles hunt them..

The point is: let's just save what we can, conserve what we have, and all try to get along..
At the end of it all, we stand on the same Earth, drink the same water, swim the same seas, count the same clouds, marvel the same sunset, sleep in the same night..

"Peace!"

(and can't remember the rest of the lyrics.. just watch out for them scheming mices..)

Anyway..
Cetaceans are not farmed animals, and if one decides to hunt them, then let's just call it as it is "hunting", not "collecting samples for scientific research"..

The Japs hunt them, the Icelanders hunt them, the Norwegians hunt them, the Faeroe Islanders hunt them, the Inuit hunt them, and yes, even some inhabitants on remote Indonesian isles hunt them..

The point is: let's just save what we can, conserve what we have, and all try to get along..
At the end of it all, we stand on the same Earth, drink the same water, swim the same seas, count the same clouds, marvel the same sunset, sleep in the same night..

"Peace!"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

knnb ccb.. farkin arsehole.they should be da dolphins.. and we cut their throat.
farking *******s!

Anyway..

"Peace!"

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/games/dolphin.html

SING ALONG!!

So, the Japs are inhumane.

And what of the Chinks who slaughter animals inhumanely? Maybe u'll like to put down the damned Commies doing whaling in the Baltic Sea. How abt the Black Men wearing loincloths eating Gorilla and other bush meat? Maybe u'd like to condemn us bloody Sillyporeans for having an appeitite for food-food-food. How abt that of the Yankees? Maybe you'll like to condemn them for inhumane treatment of human beings in Camp Guatanamo? Or the bloody Eskimos who are killing Polar Bears for their hide, whales for their blubber and penguins? The slit eye Koreans who relish dog meat?

Before condemning another Nationality, look at urself and other Nationality first. We ain't so innocent ourselves to be able to condemn 'The Bloody Japs'. :rolleyes:

Chinks means Offensive term for a person of Chinese descent... :nono: No racist remarks here pls.

knnb ccb.. farkin arsehole.they should be da dolphins.. and we cut their throat.
farking *******s!

Hey,

Nice to hear from you and share your thoughts.

Drop bye again.

I simply can't wait to hear your views on many other things in life.

All we can do here is to do send the petition la, no amount of talking here will do. And by the way, please do not give bad credits to ALL Japanese people and call them names. Chinese eat dogs. If other people were to say the Chinese were barbaric freaks or which ever you are talking about the Japanese, you think it will be fair to all of them?? Not all of them agreed to what they are doing. Banal talks and off topic discussions, as well as minless cursing of the people won't help the dolphins, but petitions at least will stand some chance :) Ok. I have sent up my application. Have you??

Just curious, what do they do with the dolphin? Eat it?

Thread is closed as it has degenerated into name-calling and vulgarities with multiple infractions being issued to a few individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.