Please Do Read This... It's Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look.... The Point Here Is Somebody Got to Step In And Control The Situation.... You Cant Abolish This Kinda Things.... It's Culture.... There Has To Be A Governing Body That Controls The Number They Kill And Yada Yada Yada...... No Point In Arguing To Selfish Ignorant Mother****ers..... Just Like SOme Of Us Here.... Cheers.

Can boycott all Made-in-Japan cameras and lenses what. :)
Or start off by boycotting Japanese products including:
- Sony
- Canon
- Nikon

Want to do, do it all the way. Dun do a half-assed boycott. Start off by dumping all Japanese products and spare parts one owns at home first. :bsmilie:

i suppose u don't eat shark's fin?

Look.... The Point Here Is Somebody Got to Step In And Control The Situation.... You Cant Abolish This Kinda Things.... It's Culture.... There Has To Be A Governing Body That Controls The Number They Kill And Yada Yada Yada...... No Point In Arguing To Selfish Ignorant Mother****ers..... Just Like SOme Of Us Here.... Cheers.

And the Japanese flying after them saying, "So long, and thanks for all the dolphins"?

Nope, the Japanese will fly after them , kill them and eat them and say "So long dolphins, and thanks for the spaceships." :bsmilie:

I watched this documentary once, where the producers did a poll of the japanese on the street.. Apparently, they don't know about the culling of whales and other cetaceans.. Seems that the jap populace is kept in the dark about how they get their whale meat..
(My kaki's Jap friend visiting S'pore told me that she knows nothing about WWII occupation either, but that's another story..)

And with that said, "Let's stop killing sharks for their fins too!"

just my say..

Well, for a start, u can start by growing up instead of living in ur little well of utopia. ;)

I watched this documentary once, where the producers did a poll of the japanese on the street.. Apparently, they don't know about the culling of whales and other cetaceans.. Seems that the jap populace is kept in the dark about how they get their whale meat..
(My kaki's Jap friend visiting S'pore told me that she knows nothing about WWII occupation either, but that's another story..)

And with that said, "Let's stop killing sharks for their fins too!"

just my say..
And tell the entire world to eat grass. :)

Cows, chickens, pigs get the same thing too. And that's not those swimming in the sea.

How many ppl on the streets here know abt how the beautiful steak came to their plates?

And tell the entire world to eat grass. :)

Cows, chickens, pigs get the same thing too. And that's not those swimming in the sea.

How many ppl on the streets here know abt how the beautiful steak came to their plates?
People only remember the good parts. Like all the funny cows in Japan get massaged etc. For the.. What beef ar. Sobe. Sake. Aiya all Jap things sound the same leh.

If someone want to massage me so that I will taste nicer when he kills me, I'd tell him to save it! =D

zzz...why do the japs do that? Eat dolphin meat?

People only remember the good parts. Like all the funny cows in Japan get massaged etc. For the.. What beef ar. Sobe. Sake. Aiya all Jap things sound the same leh.

If someone want to massage me so that I will taste nicer when he kills me, I'd tell him to save it! =D
That's the funny part.

We often dun see the shit in our own backyards.

BTW, tell PETA to organise a protest against WHO on the inhumane treatment of chickens and poultry during the Bird Flu thing ok? I'm sure ppl would be interested to join in since it involves the inhumane extermination of poultry. ;)

zzz...why do the japs do that? Eat dolphin meat?
The cow says, why do humans eat beef?
The chicken says, why do humans eat me?
The fish sputters, why do humans fish me and eat me?

=(

The plants can't even speak.

Oh no, let's just starve ourselves to death! No humans around, still got other things eat dolphins leh. Humans are simply the race that affects other things around them. The best we can do is try to CONTROL the impact. I don't see why we should berate the Japs for eating dolphins. If you ask me, overfishing in other places is far more pressing than Japs eating dolphins, but no one makes noise about that leh.

BTW, tell PETA to organise a protest against WHO on the inhumane treatment of chickens and poultry during the Bird Flu thing ok? I'm sure ppl would be interested to join in since it involves the inhumane extermination of poultry. ;)

Ya lor. No la, people only know that chickens look like this:
chicken_300x193.jpg

Dolphins look like this:
talk2.jpg

Forget that chickens look like this:
06-02&

The other time one of my relatives told me that he went to a bear farm. The owners greeted them with a little bear. Then the tourists proceeded to taste bear paw for the first time.

when they left, the little cute bear they shoke hands with.. Disappeared. :bsmilie:

But no one puke leh!

i think why humans kill dolphins cos such a stir is cos:
1) dolphins are bigger than fish in size (that's why to humans' mind, it's gross vs fish)
2) social stigma that majority of humans dont eat dolphins. (tt's why it looks sickening)

like my uncle from belgium, he finds it gross and disgusted that we chinese eat fish with the head still intact. He's saying "how can u all able to eat the fish with the eye staring at you?" But why chinese think it's ok? cos we have been cooked and eaten in such a manner for years.

We must understand culture to culture across nations. But then the jap shd not drag the dolphins lah. Say abt slitting the throat of the dolphins... what abt during haji practice? We must respect individual's culture.

OMG!!! These japs are inhumane!!! Dont think any petition will stop these uneducated F***ers from slaughtering dophins or whales... There is an animal activist (which I cant remember the name) PETA maybe? which all the donations to them will be invested in huge vessels used to hunt and sink whaling ships.
If anyone wanna help save whales and dolphins, you can try googling their website and make small donations which will go a long way.

Have you checked into "PETA" lately ? do you really know what they do ?

dolphin is the only animal that have sex for enjoyment and reproduction right? :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.