Pictures on ClubSNAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Hey Everyone,
This is so malu but I really have no idea how to put up my pictures on ClubSNAP, e.g., several pictures within a message.

Can somebody please guide me how to do it? Thanks!

Regards,
-Michelle- :embrass:

its explained somewhere in the faq.

i even worse. no scanner . want 2 post pic also cannot :bsmilie:

really simple :)

first, you need a webhost that you can upload your photos onto. Example: Clubsnap webspace/ IMAGESTATION/ YAHOO PHOTOS... etc

den you need to check if the webspace allows direct image linkage, if not, all you will see is a nice white square with a pretty red cross in the center.

If you have direct image linkage from the webhost, then just go REPLY or NEW THREAD

and enter "
" (without the open/close inverted)
you will get that when you right click the image and you will see a URL at the bottom.

example:

""http://sniperd.clubsnap.org/gallery/albums/DayCare/Story04.sized.jpg"[IMG]"
*just take away the open/close inverted to get the b/m:

[IMG]http://sniperd.clubsnap.org/gallery/albums/DayCare/Story04.sized.jpg

hi Mich...you'll hvta place your pics in one of those sites that host pictures before you can link the pictures here in the forums...

a good place to start is to subscribe to some webspace eg. Clubsnap, PBase, etc...

Do note that some free sites (eg. Yahoo Photos) don't allow you to link the photo directly...

Once you've placed your pics there...it'll be a simple task to link it in your post... in the following format:

hope this helped...

Hi there Michelle

You unfortunately need to have your pictures online somewhere, Clubsnap does not at present provide server space to upload your pictures to, due to the addition running cost this would accrue.

If you do already have your pictures online, then just click on the insert picture button (it looks like a painting/photo of a pair of mountains with a setting sun) and then type in the url to your picture when prompted. Then just repeat for as many pictures as you have available.

For a free web host to FTP your pics, use www.web1000.com, they allow hot linking of images.

Status
Not open for further replies.