Picture deleted from CF card / Memory Stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ9900

Oct 5, 2004
Yew Tee
Hi All,

Just want to check is there anyway to retrieve back deleted picture from CF card or Memory stick. My sister accidentally deleted the picture before download. Appreciate your feedback. :sweat:

Thanks

Yeah try image rescue from Lexar. If you don't have this resource or need help, PM me, I can try to help you recover them.

Do not format the card again. Do not use the cards to shoot any photos until the pictures have been recovered. :)

Thanks Adiemus & Del CltnoAtl for your prompt reply. Can your Lexar Image Rescue use to recover pictures for other brands of CF card such as Sandisk or Canon original CF card?
If yes, Del_CrtnoAtl please e-mail your Lexar Image Rescue zip file to dj9900@singnet.com.sg. Once again thanks for your help.

I tried IR on sandisk & Lexar CFs... works :)

Our e-mail content detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:
To: dj9900@singnet.com.sg
Subject: Lexar 2gb software
Date: Sat Jan 8 12:29:25 2005

One or more of the attachments (ImageRescue2Setup.exe) are on
the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and will not have
been delivered.

Consider renaming the files to avoid this constraint.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: MailScanner: Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email (ImageRescue2Setup.exe)
No programs allowed (ImageRescue2Setup.exe)

-- MailScanner Email Virus Scanner Your Organisation Name Here www.your-organisation.com MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support

hmm this is from my side or your side?

zip up first then send lah. its his end.

Thanks Del CtrlnoAlt for the effort. I will try to get a copy from friend's friend who own a Lexar CF card.

Status
Not open for further replies.