Photoshop 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
Recently, I did a Dinner and Dance shoot for a local company, 1000+ photos need to be edit
but i'm not familiar with Photoshop, so i have to auto level, auto contrast all the photos that I wannna... this is killing me

Is there a way to batch process all the files to auto level ???

Thanks

you can try to record an action as batch command,
need to play ard abit, cant remember.

Recently, I did a Dinner and Dance shoot for a local company, 1000+ photos need to be edit
but i'm not familiar with Photoshop, so i have to auto level, auto contrast all the photos that I wannna... this is killing me

Is there a way to batch process all the files to auto level ???

Thanks

If you want to auto batch edit the entire lot of your photos, better you have a backup of all your photos. After that be prepared that there might be more problems to come by doing that then you do them one by one.

This is why.... did you use AUTO WHITE BALANCE while you shot your event? Or maybe even switch to difference modes? If you did and also depending on what camera and make you use, auto level or auto colour can change it to a colour or tone or contrast that is worst! heheh... Just take note. Just because you did a few auto level and it looks fine, you might face problem within that 1000+ shots. Unless you can pre=select them all by category like outdoor, indoor without lighting, with warm lighting..etc. Remember hor.... auto level is just a program ..it is not a smart brain that is doing this knowing full well what lighting condition you shot the photo in or indoor or outdoor. Something to take note where using batch auto-leveling or colour..etc.

Atuo batch cropping or reduction is fine as those only playing with the sizing and scaling.

Last edited:
open one image
open action and start recording.

put down manual - image/adjustment/auto level
put down manual - image/adjustment/auto contrast
put down manual - file/save as/jpg
put down manual - file/close

stop action recording.

run batch processing - file/automatic/batch

Status
Not open for further replies.