Photoshoot at Zoo on 20th Jan 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Edmund
Can can!! I will put my HP number in the first post later, you can call me when u get there!! ;)

Thanks. Edmund. I will try my very best to meet up with all of you this Sunday.

Jason

I'm spaced out today after joining violett and willy at JBP.....:eek: .....tripod gave up on me halfway....:mad: ........but i'll try to join u guys next time!!!! :D

Hi Edmund, I am interested to go, please include me. However if I didn't turn up please do not wait for me! I'm not sure if I can wake up that early (stay at Bedok :( ). I will call megaweb's hp if I'll be late...thanks!

Me and violett may go... provided we don't get too tired for our Sentosa shoot on Sat..

Originally posted by Blitz

Thanks megaweb!

So I assume using that membership card, any amount of tickets I buy can be $9 each?

You will get a booklet of discount vouchers - you have to use these to get the discounted tickets.

For the member, once you get the membership, entrance to the zoo is FREE for 1 year.

Originally posted by Darren

You will get a booklet of discount vouchers - you have to use these to get the discounted tickets.

For the member, once you get the membership, entrance to the zoo is FREE for 1 year.

So we pay $35 for the membership, and entrance to the zoo is free? Does this applies to the entrance to the jbp and night safari ?

Originally posted by Keito

So we pay $35 for the membership, and entrance to the zoo is free? Does this applies to the entrance to the jbp and night safari ?
hah! i wish it did - nope, you have to buy SEPARATE membership for JBP and Night Safari.

Originally posted by Darren

hah! i wish it did - nope, you have to buy SEPARATE membership for JBP and Night Safari.

:p

Originally posted by Keito

Wah.. like tat quite affordable since 1 ticket already so much... should get membership...

I'm probably going... need to comfirm tonight =)

Managed to get my friend to go, but she'll only confirm tonight. Might be bringing her little cousin along too. :)

I might join you guys but don't wait for me. If I can show up, it's going to be around 10-11AM. Can I call Darren or Edmund on the HP when I reach there? Thanks.

Originally posted by rty
I might join you guys but don't wait for me. If I can show up, it's going to be around 10-11AM. Can I call Darren or Edmund on the HP when I reach there? Thanks.
Can can!! No problemo!!! :D

Still waiting for my Ballhead to be shipped.
Will join you all when I have my tripod usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.