Photoshoot at Zoo on 20th Jan 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmundTan

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to our first photoshoot since the launch of our new forums. This will be a small sized one but the next session will be organised on a larger scale.

The photoshoot will be:
Date: 20th Jan 2002
Time: 8:30am
Venue: Singapore Zoo
Logistics: Meet at KFC

Watch this space for updates!!! ;)

People going so far:
- Darren - co-organiser
- Edmund - co-organiser
- YSLee
- Megaweb
- Keito
- ichijo
- Simon
- rty
- Tweek
- Jason Tan (to meet up at Zoo after lunch)
- Dragos (to confirm)
- Fundee (to confirm)
- Willy & Violett (to confirm)

Last edited:
2nd post! :p

Put me on the interested list. I'll confirm on Friday.

kamwai,
there is no "free ticket" for the zoo, but we do have 25% discount vouchers.

ed,
I will reconfirm with you on going :) you know how it goes lar ...... got to get Immigration Clearance......

Originally posted by Darren
kamwai,

ed,
I will reconfirm with you on going :) you know how it goes lar ...... got to get Immigration Clearance......
Okie dokie.. but for now, I shall put u on our list... :D

Originally posted by Darren
kamwai,

may i know how much is it after 25% discount??

student ticket can have further discount or not?

Normal adult price is $12
With 25% discount, the price will be $9
With Student discount, the price will be $10

Only $1 diff. between Student and 25% disc. voucher. Only one type of discount can be used at one time :)

How long does the membership application take to process ? Can I apply on that day to get the membership card ?

yes, you can apply for instant membership - they take your photo and print out your card on the spot.

Originally posted by megaweb
How long does the membership application take to process ? Can I apply on that day to get the membership card ?
Can, we got ours on the day we applied for membership. :)

Thanks Darren and Edmund ...

I may join you pple this Sunday depend on Saturday basketball game . Will let you know on Saturday Nite .... :p

Will confirm on sat nite :)

Hello everyone ! My first post here and also after so long, finally manage to register an ID directly unde my name. I used to be using "jasontcs" at most other forums.

Haven't have time to join all of you on any outing as yet. This Sunday morning can't make it but after morning service, I might be able to be at the Zoo and see if we can meet up (if you all are still there), should be after 2pm then.

Since we haven't meet, but I can recognise some of you from previous outing pictures. So don't be surprice when a stranger pop up and say hi to you ppl this Sunday.

Any idea where is the most like place you all would be in the afternoon. I know Zoo is big and this question might make no sense at all, if so, just ignore it. I would rely on my sixth sense then :)

Cheers,
Jason

I notice some of you having 2 ID eg Edmund vs EdmundTan, Adam vs AdamGoi. What's happening ? Can I log on as Jason instead of JasonTan ?

Jason

Originally posted by JasonTan
Hello everyone ! My first post here and also after so long, finally manage to register an ID directly unde my name. I used to be using "jasontcs" at most other forums.

Haven't have time to join all of you on any outing as yet. This Sunday morning can't make it but after morning service, I might be able to be at the Zoo and see if we can meet up (if you all are still there), should be after 2pm then.

Since we haven't meet, but I can recognise some of you from previous outing pictures. So don't be surprice when a stranger pop up and say hi to you ppl this Sunday.

Any idea where is the most like place you all would be in the afternoon. I know Zoo is big and this question might make no sense at all, if so, just ignore it. I would rely on my sixth sense then :)

Cheers,
Jason
Can can!! I will put my HP number in the first post later, you can call me when u get there!! ;)

Originally posted by JasonTan
I notice some of you having 2 ID eg Edmund vs EdmundTan, Adam vs AdamGoi. What's happening ? Can I log on as Jason instead of JasonTan ?

Jason
Hee hee.. can't speak for the others, but I was all along known as EdmundTan in the other forum and just wanted a similar nick here for continuity sake. But at the same time, I wanted just "Edmund" also...

I thought it might be useful.. Sorry for any confusion. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.