photoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

armand78

Jun 30, 2004
coffin
www.trekshare.com
just a stupid ques.. where can i get the photoi magazines? i have try kinokuniya, borders... can't find any... only saw them at libraries... any kind soul enlighten me?

just take note though - it seems like not all of the places mentioned in sim lim will have them... Heck, some of them dont even know what "Photoi" is!

ai yoh.....i tink all fuji labs have it....most kodak ones too....haha....where u live ard ....perhaps i can try to guide u to where hahaha.....

Witness said:
ai yoh.....i tink all fuji labs have it....most kodak ones too....haha....where u live ard ....perhaps i can try to guide u to where hahaha.....

hahah i live sengkang....

oh ****! they have it at compass point??? i din saw any at all.... hmmm think i got to ask those counter babes and oba-san if they have! aha

if u go hey babe,,, they will slap u haha...
if u go hey oba-can,,, they will kill u haha...
the best way is to go hi...do u hav a copy of......get it hahah..

armand78 said:
oh ****! they have it at compass point??? i din saw any at all.... hmmm think i got to ask those counter babes and oba-san if they have! aha
got mine from Standard Photo, compass pt on 7th Aug.
heard that photoi will be available at all distributions outlet around 7th of every month.

Witness said:
if u go hey babe,,, they will slap u haha...
if u go hey oba-can,,, they will kill u haha...
the best way is to go hi...do u hav a copy of......get it hahah..

haha nice preposition... thanks ya dude!! got my copy at the fuji photos today! ahah... its free!!! no wonder i can't get it from bookstores!! well, have to ask from the counter though... thanks thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.