Photography Workshop Goes Outdoor to the KTM tracks!

so, #54 was the update name list ?

Well Done TS for going thru all the trouble to organise this shoot and to the extent of getting approval from M'sia to actually shoot the station itself!

No chance to be chased away with a permit to shoot! =)

Hi guys,

i have went there today to have a look at the station and talked to the station master. the area which we are allowed to shoot is only at the lobby, around the complex and at the canteen area. the platform is currently out of bound due to safety issue.

the train station is a challenging place to shoot as there are not many Big objects to shoot. you might want to shoot longer zoom range to get that extra reach and focus on some small details which we normally left out.

Must use more creativity in this outing and not to compromise safety =)

The guided tour is not confirm, as the station master might be busy and we cannot do the tour. i trying my best to make a short tour with him. keeping finger crossed. no promises =)

darren
ctc : 92275026

Thx milkbar for all the work and prep for this shoot!
Looking forward to this shoot .
Hope we can get some surprise happening there that will make our shoot a even more memorable one :D
See u all there~

hi Darren, tks for all yr effort in making the outing today a successful one!!
We had fun & enjoyed the entire session to the fullest.
Appreciate yr arrangement for getting the stn master to open the gate to let us go to the furthest of the platform to shoot.
A great surprise for me to bum into an ex-colleague who left our office for 10 yrs!! who is a CS member now.
Not forgeting to thank yr fren who was there to guild us too.
Hope to have another session soon with all the guys who attended today.

Hi Darren,
Thank for organizing this outing :)

Rgds,
cp

Hi Darren,
Thank for organizing this outing :)

Rgds,
cp

Thanks Darren for going through so much efforts to organize this outing. :cheergal:

Kudos for the effort!!!
Thanks a lot Bro..!

Hi guys,

i have went there today to have a look at the station and talked to the station master. the area which we are allowed to shoot is only at the lobby, around the complex and at the canteen area. the platform is currently out of bound due to safety issue.

the train station is a challenging place to shoot as there are not many Big objects to shoot. you might want to shoot longer zoom range to get that extra reach and focus on some small details which we normally left out.

Must use more creativity in this outing and not to compromise safety =)

The guided tour is not confirm, as the station master might be busy and we cannot do the tour. i trying my best to make a short tour with him. keeping finger crossed. no promises =)

darren
ctc : 92275026

Hey Daren, thank you for the arrangement. I have been waiting for the week to see some photos taken by other members. Care to share so that we can see if we have missed any great shots?

yes yes! please do share on CS. under the photo section . i will like to see what photos you guys took also! i was really busy that day. brought my cam there but never shot a shot. =[ show us your wonderful photos.

some kind soul pls start the photo rolling. =)

cheers!