photography course for film

hellonaig

Apr 24, 2009
Singapore
hello! i wouldnt say im new to photography, having done a semester of photography in my 1st year back in my school days, which was 8 years ago! personally i own a DSLR & SLR, so i have shooting a fair bit, but to me the pictures look like they lack something, and im starting to think that my knowledge is getting abit fuzzy & rusty. Also i am keen to pick up Travel/Street film photography. So im hoping to find a course which i can (re)learn photography and possibily how to develop my own pictures as well!

any reccomendations?

hello! i wouldnt say im new to photography, having done a semester of photography in my 1st year back in my school days, which was 8 years ago! personally i own a DSLR & SLR, so i have shooting a fair bit, but to me the pictures look like they lack something, and im starting to think that my knowledge is getting abit fuzzy & rusty. Also i am keen to pick up Travel/Street film photography. So im hoping to find a course which i can (re)learn photography and possibily how to develop my own pictures as well!

any reccomendations?

Objectifs