Photographing your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether gf or wife, better make sure she looks gd in the photo. otherwise it better NOT see the light of day.....or else!!!

:bsmilie:
already said just stack two Nikon soft2 filters and shoot, sure got no complaint one.....

and also don't use pro lens hor, pro lens too sharp, use kit lens can liao.

better don't use photoshop, just use lens filter, got instant results, so once they see the preview they will be very happy....;)

tell them the white balance card is magic filter

then shoot through the card :)

already said just stack two Nikon soft2 filters and shoot, sure got no complaint one.....

and also don't use pro lens hor, pro lens too sharp, use kit lens can liao.

oic....like this ah?
119503932.jpg

Last edited:
my wife likes to be fotographed but i feel bad after i foto her.
we are older now and thus her facial shows age with wrinkles n black spots.

to make her happy, i'm going to learn SC4 and turn all her fotos to 20 years younger. :bsmilie:

I think a work-around solution would be to shoot in film camera (preferably a Lomo) which cannot be previewed on the spot. She probably can't follow the workflow all the way to know when you got the film back from scanning. This will buy the boys some time to post-process it using Xia Xue's secret weapon- LIQUIDFY. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I think a work-around solution would be to shoot in film camera (preferably a Lomo) which cannot be previewed on the spot. She probably can't follow the workflow all the way to know when you got the film back from scanning. This will buy the boys some time to post-process it using Xia Xue's secret weapon- LIQUIDFY. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

ris low liquefied her assets until like what ...... :sticktong

whether gf or wife, better make sure she looks gd in the photo. otherwise it better NOT see the light of day.....or else!!!

:bsmilie:

Yeah, the couch gets painful to sleep on after a month or so...;p

to make her happy, i'm going to learn SC4 and turn all her fotos to 20 years younger. :bsmilie:

No need to learn CS4, just buy Portrait Professional, it is fast and easy to use. The money will be well spent.

../azul123

No need to learn CS4, just buy Portrait Professional, it is fast and easy to use. The money will be well spent.

../azul123

you're rite but i thought i can use CS4 for other PP too. ;)

this is a VN gal i met recently.
i dare not to show her this pic becos i dont 1 2 break her heart. :cry:

photography reveal the reality. :bsmilie:

if only i know CS4...:sweatsm:

DSC_0218.jpg

anyone 1 2 try to turn her into a beauty? :think:

Copy a few old photos on the CF/SD then shoot with it, then show her the old photos can liao.

Good idea. But she will feel bad because it the fact that she not 20 years younger "no offense"

Good idea. But she will feel bad because it the fact that she not 20 years younger "no offense"

you're not wrong in some way but women juz dont 1 2 see themself with wrinkles n marks
on their foto. so if i can hide them, why not...:bsmilie: ;)

this is a VN gal i met recently.
i dare not to show her this pic becos i dont 1 2 break her heart. :cry:

photography reveal the reality. :bsmilie:

if only i know CS4...

DSC_0218.jpg

anyone 1 2 try to turn her into a beauty? :think:

I ran thru Portrait Professional using the default settings and then pass it thru Photoscape bloom and add border.

4116689573_c6212db73e_o.jpg

Let me know if you wished it removed and I shall remove it.

../azul123

Last edited:
no, you did great!

actually, i'm still thinking of whether to go for Port pro or CS4. :think:

but CS4 can do more than port pro leh...

am i right to say a good fotographer must know PP and is a CS4? :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.