PhotoAid XXI: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Operation mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking around offering sunblock to everyone leh.... only ONE person took up my offer.
i didnt take cuz i got bring sunblock and applied :bsmilie:

good job everyone... too bad i cant come down for the next 2 weeks as i'll b away to truly asia....

anyway, already advertised this event on my blog n other sites so ppl can come down and support. Keep up the good job guys. :thumbsup:
:cheergal::cheergal:

DCA: Sun burnt leh =(
Dom: Check your memory card ...

Just a wild thought... Travel agencies can liaise with them so that they bring their guests over to Merlion? Will help?
someone mentioned something similar too. Get the tour guide to mention to their guests b4 they alight the bus that this event is going on. They can even donate any amount even if they doesn't want their pics to be taken.

sun burn also cannot hide your beauty lah..

if rain = waste time liao..

:embrass::embrass: no need rain. sky has alot of clouds can liao la.. :sweatsm:

hmmmm... pixie must be the one that DOM kept shooting.

okay noted. i will try to make it down on sat and help out with logistics and printing. i'm lousy with PR =\

PE can be head of PR followed by pixie ;p

DOM = Dirty Old Man in kopitiam threads... :bsmilie:

*shakes head* i didn't say anything here hor... you are the legend!

Cos of me too ok...

Just saw this picture (http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/jopelPM/pa02.jpg).. ah duiz.. everyone see everywhere!

errr how come WB like abit wrong? and WHY NO MERLION! CHUI NEE NV CHECK PROPERLY AGAIN!?!

sun burn also cannot hide your beauty lah..

if rain = waste time liao..

hmmmm... pixie must be the one that DOM kept shooting.

okay noted. i will try to make it down on sat and help out with logistics and printing. i'm lousy with PR =\

PE can be head of PR followed by pixie ;p

hehe.. can give face to the nick ah? :sweat: remember real name and nick is twice the work!

errr how come WB like abit wrong? and WHY NO MERLION! CHUI NEE NV CHECK PROPERLY AGAIN!?!

pixie din give the shock face lor...

heng all night shots from shooting station not i take 1... :devil:

pixie din give the shock face lor...

heng all night shots from shooting station not i take 1... :devil:

:eek::eek:
:bigeyes:
enough shock face? hehe..

Ya u smart enough to siam for the night shots. :nono:

Poor CHUI NEE.... //who ah?

self promo :sticktong

johnteoh^
upload the video :bsmilie::bsmilie:

wah still got Youtube stuff... jialat...

:confused: what video...

dunno must be john teoh and chiunee was playing with their fone time take 1... next time must watch our backs...

This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVjITZS__bU

can someone source out a loud hailer for PE please? :) i will be busy in camp and no access for a few days so i can't help that side. i will help you all think of any other things to bring to make our stay there more comforting.

can someone source out a loud hailer for PE please? :) i will be busy in camp and no access for a few days so i can't help that side. i will help you all think of any other things to bring to make our stay there more comforting.

thanks, can bring a massage chair, few beach bench, hot babes...

then become a PhotoAid Aider's Aider... lol...

If can get the models to give out flyers... droolssssss.....

er... my QC very poor :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.