PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah, you sound so serious and business like :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wounder if he'll kanna banned or not :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:think: :think:
Now that it's been reported .............................

OK, ;)

There's beer in the studio so I'll just go out to get some pop corn :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

share leh share leh.. so fast report liao.. what happened?

Not fair :complain: Such offensive postings and the whole thread is missing :complain: innocent CSers who were enjoying that thread also kanna affected. Not my fault what. :complain: :complain: Take one stick and just whack, can't they just edit or delate the post? put something like " post edited due to offensive postings " ? :complain:

Lucky not yet buy pop corn, if not no show to see waste money :(

if god is fair

Not fair :complain: Such offensive postings and the whole thread is missing :complain: innocent CSers who were enjoying that thread also kanna affected. Not my fault what. :complain: :complain: Take one stick and just whack, can't they just edit or delate the post? put something like " post edited due to offensive postings " ? :complain:
alex lah!!! don't care.. next kopi and hor fun mai hum you buy for everyone!

alex lah!!! don't care.. next kopi and hor fun mai hum you buy for everyone!

Aiyo, not ortega's fault lah, I don't think he's the one who did it as it's not his thread lah. Anyway, I think it could have been handled better.

Aiyo, not ortega's fault lah, I don't think he's the one who did it as it's not his thread lah. Anyway, I think it could have been handled better.
you spoil my plan to squeeze a free meal out of alex..:cry:

maybe TS delete his own thread?

I did nt....long time nvr post or chap liao....CS has attract more n more boh ppl.....sigh....really buay tahan...

Hi all,

like to ask some nood questions about cd/dvd buring.....

i know that if i burn a cd in window burning software, and i can't add on anything in the cd by using other burning tools? correct?

am i right to say all the cd/dvd tools are not compatible about burning?

so what is the good cd/dvd burning sofeware to recommend?

and I also need a software to enable me using the lightscribe function for my notebook.

I did nt....long time nvr post or chap liao....CS has attract more n more boh ppl.....sigh....really buay tahan...

wah special guest star appearance....how r u? Congratulations!! We heard the good news..;)

Hi all,

like to ask some nood questions about cd/dvd buring.....

i know that if i burn a cd in window burning software, and i can't add on anything in the cd by using other burning tools? correct?
ask wai

am i right to say all the cd/dvd tools are not compatible about burning?
ask wai

so what is the good cd/dvd burning sofeware to recommend?
ask wai

and I also need a software to enable me using the lightscribe function for my notebook.
ask wai

:bsmilie::bsmilie:hahah ok my noob response below:

1.) yes
2.) if you're asking about the output.. then no.. all software will produce CD/DVDs compatible across different systems.
3.) nero
4.) your laptop DVD/CD burner need to have the lightscribe feature. It need not be enabled. You will need the software bundled with the drive to create the picture on it. On top of that, you need to buy light scribe discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.