PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the well wishes guys!
:embrass:

Hopefully can recover soon to join you guys for kopi...

Hi HS, get well soon, we'll have kopi than, maybe when eikin comes back for his short holiday ;)

Poor racoon, now have to take care of HS and mini HS, she'll need a holiday when you get better :)

ykia: not too sure about conditions now but when i was in hakone a few days back to try to get a shot of mt fuji, the weather conditions were very very bad. Day time visibility was too cloudy and foggy to see mt fuji and during sunset while we were hoping for luck, the weather suddenly changed and a huge cloud of fog descended upon the area reducing visibility to less than 10m in a matter of minutes... so take extra care when you are in that area.

:think: fell to the 2nd page liao... all so busy today?

even though I don't remember lending anyone in photoaid but...

is my SB-800 with anyone of you? :embrass: it's missing from my dri-cab :cry:

ykia, any idea the kind of place you want to go or anything you particularly want to do?

ykia, any idea the kind of place you want to go or anything you particularly want to do?
Was cautious about the weather. If the weather is not too favorable in Tokyo area, how about Yokohama? Any interesting outdoor with easy access to indoors if it rains?

Since we did Sakura and Meji shrine last year, I'll keep the flowers as incidental (i.e. if we come across it). How about interesting buildings?

i also wish i did.. then you will reply and said "yes it's with me :D" :bsmilie:

eh, got a qn to ask you.. how to meter the HDB flats in here?
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=3000320#post3000320

with PP in mind meter for the sky
and bring back the details in the shadow areas

most importantly, use a D70 to shoot as it keeps shadows details wonderfully

btw good morning everyone

:think: i see... that's probably what i'll would do.. Photoshop Alt I-A-W function very power.

with PP in mind meter for the sky
and bring back the details in the shadow areas

most importantly, use a D70 to shoot as it keeps shadows details wonderfully

btw good morning everyone

:think: i see... that's probably what i'll would do.. Photoshop Alt I-A-W function very power.

YYK, that's probably what you would do ....................... provided you have a D70 :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.