PhotoAid XX: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering... if they request to send the image by email, how?

we'll have to turn down the request. courteously explain to the visitor that we do not have the manpower to handle that.

tell them their pics are more than a click away... a few more key press won't kill... :devil:

I can setup a station for emailing collection but short of laptops to do it. we need 1 laptop dedicated for that. mass emailing with customised content is just a click away too. :bsmilie:

alternatively for the first 2 days I will print a piece of paper for them to fill up. Having emails tagged to the photo is good in case we need to use the photos for other purpose we can email the person direct for permission.
For future events is also good to just send out mass email to gather response/publicity fast.

I hope i didn't dig myself a sht hole and jumped in :bsmilie:

I can setup a station for emailing collection but short of laptops to do it. we need 1 laptop dedicated for that. mass emailing with customised content is just a click away too. :bsmilie:

alternatively for the first 2 days I will print a piece of paper for them to fill up. Having emails tagged to the photo is good in case we need to use the photos for other purpose we can email the person direct for permission.
For future events is also good to just send out mass email to gather response/publicity fast.

YYK, i think we don't over do, else very taxing on the core members and volunteers to keep up with the donor's request.

no emails please, to conserve energy.

as for usage of photographs, we can use pictures of our own people for now. i don't forsee a need to use donors' pictures yet.

we'll have to turn down the request. courteously explain to the visitor that we do not have the manpower to handle that.

Maybe should get EastGear to set up a small area to sell thumb drivers for those who want to save their shot at the site ...give part of the proceedings to the cause too or give us a batch to sell at the site or anyone who has a warehouse load of them to market hehehehe

Maybe should get EastGear to set up a small area to sell thumb drivers for those who want to save their shot at the site ...give part of the proceedings to the cause too or give us a batch to sell at the site or anyone who has a warehouse load of them to market hehehehe

Whilst every good intention is to raise funds for the charity, let's not complicate it too much and turn it to be too commercialized.

DONATE.SHOOT.PRINT.

period.

lets not get over ambitious with diversifications and add more load on the core members.

Our purpose is to use photography to receive donations to help those in need.

Do what our core objectives set upon and work towards the best of it.

Whilst every good intention is to raise funds for the charity, let's not complicate it too much and turn it to be too commercialized.

DONATE.SHOOT.PRINT.

period.

^5

btw, how come i last time and now in mirror look the same leh... must be my eyesight got problem... :bsmilie: now having pincushion eyesight. :sweat:

yeah keep the workflow simple, we are already busy as it is

btw the poster is bigger than the mounting board, so i cannot mount, how?

lets not get over ambitious with diversifications and add more load on the core members.

Our purpose is to use photography to receive donations to help those in need.

Do what our core objectives set upon and work towards the best of it.

heheh I know..just thinking out loub. I was thinking more of something for Retailer to do but not connected logistically to your PhotoAid drive or man power.. they set up their own bit... anyway..just marketing storming in my demented mind going into overdrive lah heheheh

heheh I know..just thinking out loub. I was thinking more of something for Retailer to do but not connected logistically to your PhotoAid drive or man power.. they set up their own bit... anyway..just marketing storming in my demented mind going into overdrive lah heheheh

err, we don't wanna hold a mini carnival there.

We're NOT FOR PROFIT, and definitely dun wanna be seen as a PROFITABLE ORGANISATION.

if you get the point...

The bear may not be involved in the planning process , but i'll definately be at the executing side ~!

sorri didn't pay attention last night - wat are we using to hold down the tents.

The bear may not be involved in the planning process , but i'll definately be at the executing side ~!

key word - executing side not T1, T2, T3 or BT.:bsmilie:

sorri didn't pay attention last night - wat are we using to hold down the tents.

We have got some weights from PE, plus we can use the boxes of water to tie down.

Anyone go comcord strings, can bring some?

Status
Not open for further replies.