PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjourn said:
I might be selling my 70-200 and 28-70 and keep the rest for time being....still under alot of considerations...:think: will let you guys know if i am unloading everything or partial..:sweat:

Canon, Canon, Canon, Canon, ......:thumbsup:

jopel: i bought mine many years ago at midpoint orchard 2nd or 3rd floor.. dunno if the comic shop still there. comes in a tube of 5 or 6 dices with 4 to many many sides. :D

yanyewkay said:
jopel: i bought mine many years ago at midpoint orchard 2nd or 3rd floor.. dunno if the comic shop still there. comes in a tube of 5 or 6 dices with 4 to many many sides. :D
thanks

After the upgrade , can view but cannot post from office ... can't see hotlink pics but can post from home .... any experts can help me ?? :cry:

poohbear said:
After the upgrade , can view but cannot post from office ... can't see hotlink pics but can post from home .... any experts can help me ?? :cry:

what are you taking about?

What did you upgrade?

ortega said:
what are you taking about?

What did you upgrade?

Clubsnap software upgrade...

In Office .. can't post but can only view. Once I click on reply or wanted to post a new thread, there will be a error popup

At home found out that it's my firefox problem ...IE works fine .. :dunno:

2morrow 9 pm kopi session !! Evq , eikin , Ortega , Yqt, can pass me the CD ? CC need some prints urgently . :sweat: :sweat:

poohbear said:
Clubsnap software upgrade...

In Office .. can't post but can only view. Once I click on reply or wanted to post a new thread, there will be a error popup

At home found out that it's my firefox problem ...IE works fine .. :dunno:

Try clearing your cache for your office pc.

poohbear said:
2morrow 9 pm kopi session !! Evq , eikin , Ortega , Yqt, can pass me the CD ? CC need some prints urgently . :sweat: :sweat:

don't know if i can make it to the kopi session, I am still at work typing this

ykia said:
Try clearing your cache for your office pc.

tried it , even deleting the cookies manually .... haiz ...

ortega said:
don't know if i can make it to the kopi session, I am still at work typing this

tomorrow lah ~!!:bsmilie:

poohbear said:
Went to buy a hood for my 80-200 and SC-17 , ended up buying an extension tube and a 105 ....haiz .... wait till my wife knows abt it :bsmilie: die liao lor ....

something everyone's looking forward to ... you buying new toys :devil:

Need advice from experts in indoor event photo shoot: I'm one of two photogs at a ceremony in the HYPE gallery tomorrow afternoon. Am expecting about 30ppl and a few VIPs in the rather confined space (both on ground floor & upstairs) as some of you have seen.

Besides my trusty 16-35mm, for small area group shots, I'm trying to decide between these two lenses:
- 24-70mm F2.8 (has distance info to flash)
- 28-135mm F3.5-F5.6 Image Stablization (doesn't have distance info to flash)

I've packed the 24-70mm into my bag already, because I'm thinking the IS won't help for events as the subject won't stand still, plus with the distance info to flash, my indoor exposure with flash will be more accurate. Is this correct?

Also, if I'm taking a group shot of 30ppl, will the results be any good if my SLAVE flash is positioned at one end of the group and then have the MASTER fire from the top of the cam [Setup 1]? Or am I better off having the SLAVE just slightly off-center, but pointed to one side and the MASTER pointing to the other side with a bit of overlap in the middle [Setup 2]? :dunno:

flash.JPG

Thanks for your pointers! :D

that place is very tight, i guess you will end up using the 16-35mm. Setup 1 will spread the light evenly.

but seriously, 30 ppl one flashlight mount to the cam will do.

jopel said:
that place is very tight, i guess you will end up using the 16-35mm. Setup 1 will spread the light evenly.

but seriously, 30 ppl one flashlight mount to the cam will do.

Thanks! I was afraid that a single flash will over-ex the center and under-ex the sides, especially if I have to shoot at under 20mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.