PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eikin: Like your new cat avatar -- it looks "aiya, why take photo of me again" :)

Racoon said:
HS has a change in itinery. Flying to Shanghai tonite and will likely come back direct fm there on Thur so...no chance to go shopping liao.

He says "Sorry..." :embrass:

huh, I was about to ask him buy the D2x, 12-24mm, etc for me.

ykia said:
Eikin: Like your new cat avatar -- it looks "aiya, why take photo of me again" :)

it's actually more of a 'what you want?' kind of look :bsmilie:

btw time to change your avatar to 80 x 80 pixel, new format after software upgrading, think the admin will clear the old avatars soon.

eikin said:
huh? i thought you going for S3Pro? now willing to buy teetooaxe liao har?
just kidding lah

eikin said:

btw time to change your avatar to 80 x 80 pixel, new format after software upgrading, think the admin will clear the old avatars soon.

OK, thanks for the reminder -- I can use the PS'd one with motion blur, thanks to your tips.

eikin said:

actually...the eyes reminds me of yours....whenever we disturb u!! :bsmilie:

ortega said:
to hotspots/raccoon: no problem, thanks anyway
raccoon, you must be saying wah! heng ah!

No lah. He already made up his mind about not buying the lens he was eyeing on. Instead, he was thinking of getting the dunno wat converter :dunno:

Now must spend wisely. Still got sooo many things to buy over the next few months....whilst I can still "wobble" around. :p

Racoon said:
No lah. He already made up his mind about not buying the lens he was eyeing on. Instead, he was thinking of getting the dunno wat converter :dunno:

Now must spend wisely. Still got sooo many things to buy over the next few months....whilst I can still "wobble" around. :p

:bsmilie: you make yourself sound so funny!

Racoon said:
actually...the eyes reminds me of yours....whenever we disturb u!! :bsmilie:

Come to think of it... ya hor... eikat!!!!

duhhhh ... :what:

cat.jpg

ykia, new avatar from down under ah

Couldn't get the heron to scale down nicely with motion blur, so decided to change to the seagull over the Sydney Harbor bridge.

I like birds ;p

ykia said:
Couldn't get the heron to scale down nicely with motion blur, so decided to change to the seagull over the Sydney Harbor bridge.

I like birds ;p
then you need to equip yourself with the big ma.

Hehehe... this was was taken with a 16-35mm -- the gull was <2m over my head. Had to snap 5 shots to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.