PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!


Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Senior Member
Aug 11, 2004
1,163
0
0
Sengkang
In line with the rules laid down by the mod , I shall start this new thread .... with a revenge !!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:
 

poohbear

Senior Member
Aug 11, 2004
1,163
0
0
Sengkang
Have to drive my wife to a wedding at conrad , might be late a little bit hor
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Yippee.... new thread liao!
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
wa..new thread poohbear the avatar become so nice ar...

Funny got so many new emoticons also...

Catchlights: Thanks for the advise tonight on the wedding shoot, found the ceiling in the restaurant so low, that the flash is quite harsh...ho-hum..hv to keep practicing.

Pooh...what time are we meeting tom? Are we all meeting for breakfast first?? :devil:
 

evq

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
546
0
0
45
The 13th floor
Sjourn, what game are u playing now?
 

poohbear

Senior Member
Aug 11, 2004
1,163
0
0
Sengkang
Meeting 2morrow at the 100 acres woods kopitiam , major event , just came back and saw SCDF setting up firetrucks and red rhino . Towkay Sjourn bring ryan down lah , can play firefighter leh ..
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
poohbear said:
Meeting 2morrow at the 100 acres woods kopitiam , major event , just came back and saw SCDF setting up firetrucks and red rhino . Towkay Sjourn bring ryan down lah , can play firefighter leh ..
Wat time huh? EVQ, the big baby
dun wan morn leh. He can't wake up!
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Sjourn said:
wa..new thread poohbear the avatar become so nice ar...

Funny got so many new emoticons also...

Catchlights: Thanks for the advise tonight on the wedding shoot, found the ceiling in the restaurant so low, that the flash is quite harsh...ho-hum..hv to keep practicing.

Pooh...what time are we meeting tom? Are we all meeting for breakfast first?? :devil:
Wan many new emoticons can go to www.smileycentral.com
 

poohbear

Senior Member
Aug 11, 2004
1,163
0
0
Sengkang
wow no need sleep ah ?? funny wake him up for a jog then come down to the event .... no need shoot lah ..
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
poohbear said:
wow no need sleep ah ?? funny wake him up for a jog then come down to the event .... no need shoot lah ..
Juz came back after meeting client. Yeh! Can go for a jog.
Wat time? EVQ wan to know leh!
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS THE TIME???? HELLLOOO.......
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Never liao! Mi sleepy liao, go
. Anyway I dun tink EVQ can wake up in time.
Not like Pooh bear can't sleep when negative.

Good nite and sweet dream, everybody!
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
Funny...u're getting funnier all the time.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EVQ: I'm playing starwars at the moment
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
good nite all...

Too bad Pooh nvr inform what time...i tentatively say meet at 7.30-7.45am at 100 arce wood for breakfast?
 

evq

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
546
0
0
45
The 13th floor
Sjourn said:
EVQ: I'm playing starwars at the moment
What is the actual title? Never heard of such game leh. Nice?
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Good the morning!!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.