Photoaid 10! World Cup season liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if got kantow for shoots, i'll be available from 30th July to 17th August.....:D :D

Sjourn said:
if got kantow for shoots, i'll be available from 30th July to 17th August.....:D :D

so good, flying back again, 头家就是头家, suka suka fly here fly there ;p

eikin said:
so good, flying back again, 头家就是头家, suka suka fly here fly there ;p

To bad you not engineer, otherwise i offer a job for you.;) Than you also can puay lai puay ki.....but must learn from PB, he is mater of aeroplane:bsmilie:

yqt said:
NLPC members, please note the following:
three photographers needed on 160706, from 5pm to 10pm. 2 locations, one will be at the street parade site, blks between 175D to 173A. The other one is at blk 110, the carnival site

this is a paying job ( CC job so you know what to expect in terms of payment ).

As it is this Sat. please get back to me asap ( I may not be able to make due to work, will confirm later ).

Thanks guys.

Just called the person in charge, and guess what? they got FREE PHOTOGRAPHER already!!!

So no need already. Thanks to all who have offered to help. Anyway, can still go and shoot but this time can shoot what we want as there's no need to give the CC the images.

Once again, thanks to those who have offered to help.:thumbsup:

Sjourn said:
To bad you not engineer, otherwise i offer a job for you.;) Than you also can puay lai puay ki.....but must learn from PB, he is mater of aeroplane:bsmilie:

Didn't realised that PB's course is at Flying Training School:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
i enginger. what lobang you have for me?

Sjourn said:
send me your cv to sjourn@gmail.com :angel: Tough enviroment, tough job, tough pay....

EVQ ask u can fly back to Singapore weekly or nt? Must sign contract or nt? Stay in condo with beautiful maid or not? :)think: Funny thinking: Dunno work or pao nu??)He wan every week change young & beautiful maid. Got 20k Canon voucher annually exclude yearly bonus! BMW 7 Series Car provided? Work fr hm?

Hmmmm.... for mi, veri simple, I can work part time in Singapore beside being an engineer or nt? I can repair machine equipments! ;)

Funny said:
EVQ ask u can fly back to Singapore weekly or nt? Must sign contract or nt? Stay in condo with beautiful maid or not? :)think: Funny thinking: Dunno work or pao nu??)He wan every week change young & beautiful maid. Got 20k Canon voucher annually exclude yearly bonus! BMW 7 Series Car provided? Work fr hm?

Hmmmm.... for mi, veri simple, I can work part time in Singapore beside being an engineer or nt? I can repair machine equipments! ;)

I think you better repair your evq first. When you're done with him, ask him to repair you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yqt said:
I think you better repair your evq first. When you're done with him, ask him to repair you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:kok: :kok: :kok:

Funny said:

can......please send cv to my collegue Mr.WV Long at waitverylong@gmail.com :angel:

Good morning........................................................................................................:cool:

Morning!

Anyone interested in taking part in photo competition - "Living with Dementia"??

Deadline is 31 Jul.

Status
Not open for further replies.