Photo taking at Airport and MRT Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would like to take photos at the MRT Station for photography propose, it's better obtain a permit from the SMRT.
Once you got the permit, you be able to take photos at the MRT Train Station without fear of being stop by the Police Security.

Hope this helps

Jack

If you would like to take photos at the MRT Station for photography propose, it's better obtain a permit from the SMRT.
Once you got the permit, you be able to take photos at the MRT Train Station without fear of being stop by the Police Security.

Hope this helps

Jack

mmm... have u tried? been wanting to take photos of moving trains.....

apply to the control station or to smrt hq?

Ya Jack, did you tried? They give u a go? If then i think many ppl will start flooding their office after reading this thread!

yap, i'm taking from the road and shooting in towards the building

then the guy is over-reacting. overzealous perhaps? lol.or mayb he got quota to 'shout' at a certain number of ppl in a year? :bsmilie: but on a serious note, he's too much.

then the guy is over-reacting. overzealous perhaps? lol.or mayb he got quota to 'shout' at a certain number of ppl in a year? :bsmilie: but on a serious note, he's too much.

mmm...maybe can send in the pic to stomp and ask why is he stopping you from taking pic?

Think taking photos inside the mall might be an issue (applies in other countries as well). Taking external photo still will get such reaction really is puzzling.

Maybe because an "assult" has taken place and the mall owners do not want the public to know of it, that's why.

And the thing is that the police over there is not stopping me. It is the mall employee that is enforcing it.

Maybe because an "assult" has taken place and the mall owners do not want the public to know of it, that's why.

And the thing is that the police over there is not stopping me. It is the mall employee that is enforcing it.

assualt? someone got beaten up?

serious? that's bad....but u can ignore the guy because u r not in his mall...
well, he was so fierce shouting and point at me and got "scared" and moved away. that's the last shot I got that captured him.

well, he was so fierce shouting and point at me and got "scared" and moved away. that's the last shot I got that captured him.

haha... try sending an email to the mall and press asking why r u being threatened when u r clearly out of the jurisdiction of the mall....

Actually as Godzilla said, no need to care him, just continue. I doubt he will dare to bash you up if he is a clearly identifiable security guard at the mall. If he refuses to back down, tell him that if he continues to harass you, you will be calling the police to deal with him. Take out your mobile phone for effect.

IN your case, the police is even there on site, so you don't even have anything to worry about.

Tried before, it's OK, hehehehe

thanks a lot.

think the next time when something like this happens maybe I could try that.

But just curious if there are any restrictions when taking photos of crime scenes, (of course when not hindering the police in their work.)

I tried with my guy friend to take photos in the airport before. This is what happened. If you ask the police he will direct you to his superior, then the superior will tell you he doesn't know. So yar... Try your luck! However some places are really strictly no photography. :nono:

If he doesn't know, it means that you are free to continue taking photos since they themselves don't know :)

I tried with my guy friend to take photos in the airport before. This is what happened. If you ask the police he will direct you to his superior, then the superior will tell you he doesn't know. So yar... Try your luck! However some places are really strictly no photography. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.