Photo fun @ Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing to note:

make sure under properties, Creation Software, dosen't show Photoshop or wat ever photo editing softwares name there... cos mine does. but originally it shows "Ver 1.00"

anyone has this problem too?

hihi, i went yesterday! 10sep. didn't realise i was within the first 250 till at the counter. was very happy! hahaha. got to visit the attractions for free! ;) ohh, i haven't upload and submit the photos yet. was damn shag after i reached home last night. but the weather kept changing yesterday: shine rain shine rain, etc. :confused:

Good luck everyone! do take the sentosa luge, find it exciting ;p don't forget to play though we are suppose to take photos. hahaha.:bsmilie:

cola480 said:
hihi, i went yesterday! 10sep. didn't realise i was within the first 250 till at the counter. was very happy! hahaha. got to visit the attractions for free! ;) ohh, i haven't upload and submit the photos yet. was damn shag after i reached home last night. but the weather kept changing yesterday: shine rain shine rain, etc. :confused:

Good luck everyone! do take the sentosa luge, find it exciting ;p don't forget to play though we are suppose to take photos. hahaha.:bsmilie:

till now i'm still unsure whether im within the first 250. :dunno:

does your email clearly says that?

mine is the same. except at the right hand side got a box up note that says 'free entry to the first 250 participants' *something like that*. by the way, they just ask us to fill in a form at the counter. when i was there yesterday morning, its like at number 35 only. Frankly, is it the first 250 who registered OR is it the first 250 who present the email and appear at sentosa???? :dunno:

blazer_workz said:
is it like tis:
pass_250.gif

;) yupyup!

blazer_workz said:
yeah! tis mean i can go in free..:D thnks!

like i said in the previous post.. do they mean first 250 who register OR first 250 who show up with the email at sentosa? hmm.....:think:

This is how my email looks like:

Dear XXXXXXX <XXXXX@XXXX.XXXX>
NRIC/FIN:SXXXXXXX,

Thank you for signing up!

You are among the first 250 registrants

Remember to bring along the confirmation email and your identification card to be presented at the Sentosa gantry booth or Visitor Arrival Centre for free island admission
to the island from now till 17 September 2006. Free island admission is only limited to the first 250 participants to register on the website.

-

The bold part of the letter indicates i can get in for free, unlike post #44.

metallilan said:

Remember to bring along the confirmation email and your identification card to be presented at the Sentosa gantry booth or Visitor Arrival Centre for free island admission
to the island from now till 17 September 2006. Free island admission is only limited to the first 250 participants to register on the website.

-

mine dun have! oops! maybe not all who register and turn up thus they overlooked me ;p
so, the key is, go early! hahaha:vhappy:

Tried several times to upload picture in jpg format but failed. message given was :

There is a problem with your photo submission.
* Please upload only RGB JPEG(.jpg) file. Current filetye : [image/pjpeg]

BTW, I am using MS window PC.

Any kind soul here can help :)

Kong Ming said:
Tried several times to upload picture in jpg format but failed. message given was :

BTW, I am using MS window PC.

Any kind soul here can help :)

hahaha... that's wat i encounter when I use windows to upload.

my solution is to upload using a Mac machine. :)

r1-2n.jpg

metallilan said:

-

:lovegrin:
Maybe u can forward us the email so we can edit it wif our names !! :lovegrin:

Static said:
:lovegrin:
Maybe u can forward us the email so we can edit it wif our names !! :lovegrin:

Meh. It'll probably not work since they'll verify our IC's at the counter. :sticktong

I also have the same problem when uploading the photos.

Dunno why like that. Has anyone contacted the organizer about this problem?

adelynn88 said:
I also have the same problem when uploading the photos.

Dunno why like that. Has anyone contacted the organizer about this problem?

i also have the same problem :(

I've contacted the organiser and they have corrected the problem. The problem is actually with IE changing the file header... cuasing the program to think that it is not a jpg file.

Also on the issue of editing.... if u convert your RAW file to jpg, it is not considered as editing...
So i guess u can do a little sharpening, WB and exposure adjustment.

weekh said:
I've contacted the organiser and they have corrected the problem. The problem is actually with IE changing the file header... cuasing the program to think that it is not a jpg file.

Also on the issue of editing.... if u convert your RAW file to jpg, it is not considered as editing...
So i guess u can do a little sharpening, WB and exposure adjustment.

This is great... gotta del all my photos and upload again.
Thanks for the info bro! :thumbsup:

:) just uploaded my photos.

Just receive this through mail

Hi,

Thank you for registering for Photo Fun @ Sentosa contest.

There have been some updates to the rules and regulations. They are as follows.

* Participants are required to submit ONLY 5 of their best pictures for the 5 different themes. Multiple submission of pictures are not allowed.
* Minor editings to a photo is allowed only if it does not alter the entire original image, such as adjustment of contrast or brightness settings.
* The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any images which are digitally enhanced extensively

To review all the rules, please visit:
http://go.photovideoi.com/photofunatsentosa/rules.php

Best Regards,
Joe Ang
Product Manager, PHOTOVIDEOi
2005 & 2006 winner of IFRA Asia Media Award
- "Best in Design, Magazine circulation below 50,000"

Hardware Zone Pte. Ltd.
I T . M e d i a . S y n e r g y

zaxh81 said:
Just receive this through mail

Hi,

Thank you for registering for Photo Fun @ Sentosa contest.

There have been some updates to the rules and regulations. They are as follows.

* Participants are required to submit ONLY 5 of their best pictures for the 5 different themes. Multiple submission of pictures are not allowed.
* Minor editings to a photo is allowed only if it does not alter the entire original image, such as adjustment of contrast or brightness settings.
* The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any images which are digitally enhanced extensively

To review all the rules, please visit:
http://go.photovideoi.com/photofunatsentosa/rules.php

Best Regards,
Joe Ang
Product Manager, PHOTOVIDEOi
2005 & 2006 winner of IFRA Asia Media Award
- "Best in Design, Magazine circulation below 50,000"

Hardware Zone Pte. Ltd.
I T . M e d i a . S y n e r g y

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Have u been notified of your winning entry?

r1-2o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.