Photo fun @ Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
metallilan said:
Free island admission is only limited to the first 250 participants to register on the website. It includes:

* 3 visits to the island from 3 - 17 September 2006
* 1 visit to the following attractions only:
o Images of Singapore
o Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
o Carlsberg Sky Tower
o Fort Siloso
o Sentosa Luge & Skyride
o The Merlion

All other participants will need to pay island admission, transportation or admission to the attractions.

how do i know i'm 1 of first 250 participants? Its not really stated on the confirmation e-mail..

Was reading the T & C when come across this "Edited photos are not allowed.". Does that mean straight from the camera? What about those D80 which has some tools for editing in camera?

John Teoh said:
Was reading the T & C when come across this "Edited photos are not allowed.". Does that mean straight from the camera? What about those D80 which has some tools for editing in camera?

Hmm..good question. IIRC when i went for the boonlay photovideoi competition, one of the winning entries had b&w editing done in camera...not sure if that will relate to this competition.

heh. yar, i remember that dood.
technically its not editing because nothing is done to the images.
anyway, i have sent them an email regarding the first 250 participants 'issue' and the 'editing' of images in cameras. hope to get a reply from them soon.

Unfortunately, you are not among the first 250 registrants.

Please be reminded that the closing date for photo submission is 17 September 2006. Island admission and transportation payable separately.

:cry:

Venom81 said:
Unfortunately, you are not among the first 250 registrants.

Please be reminded that the closing date for photo submission is 17 September 2006. Island admission and transportation payable separately.

:cry:

huh?? really? my email only says "limited to first 250 participants"
like tat mean no free entry ah?? feel so sad..:cry: dun feel like taking part, without the free entry..

blazer_workz said:
huh?? really? my email only says "limited to first 250 participants"
like tat mean no free entry ah?? feel so sad..:cry: dun feel like taking part, without the free entry..

Relax la..sentosa entrance i don't think its that ex...

well maybe the stuff inside sentosa is ;)

I have registered for the event but have yet receive any confirmation email from them.

Anyone got the same problem here? :dunno:

Go botanical garden shoot better.
Let the 250 person go try for the prizes.

Alankpy said:
I have registered for the event but have yet receive any confirmation email from them.

Anyone got the same problem here? :dunno:
yup,me. i using singnet mail.

zaxh81 said:
yup,me. i using singnet mail.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation email although I registered quite some time already....

But I'm able to log in to the submit photos page with my email address and NRIC no.....:think: :think: :think:

Razor54 said:
I'm still waiting for the confirmation email although I registered quite some time already....

But I'm able to log in to the submit photos page with my email address and NRIC no.....:think: :think: :think:
maybe they treat it as spam and didn't display it.
Notice that singnet don't have a junk mail folder.

nikonever said:
u got join meh? bo jio..
Now sign up also no benefits,what's the difference between you as a tourist and as a participant.:bsmilie:

zaxh81 said:
maybe they treat it as spam and didn't display it.
Notice that singnet don't have a junk mail folder.

like tat a lot of e-mails will be lost..:think:

Anyone tried and has successfullly uploaded the pictures?
I've tried several times and was never successful.

They wanted RGB JPG files. I used the jpg files striaght out from the cam and using photoshop to convert from the RAW files to jpg files... All failed.

Managed to upload using the Apple. Windows still cannot.

hi all.. i joined this competition too.. was the 1st 250;) ... went on Sat 09/09..
was anyone there?? did anyone go to the butterfly park?

and btw u can bring guests in too for FREE~ and they dun even keep track of where u go or how many times u go in, except for writing ur name down in a notebook..

drove in on sat and had a hard time parking.. 2 events happening at the same time... Barclays and Carvival... dam pack.. Good luck to those who joined too :thumbsup: z for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.