Photo fun @ Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

anep

Apr 11, 2006
West side
www.flickr.com
hey thnx for the info. already sigined up.
ermm, how do we know whether we get to enter sentosa for free or have to pay?

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
(NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
anep said:
hey thnx for the info. already sigined up.
ermm, how do we know whether we get to enter sentosa for free or have to pay?
When u haf received an email confirming ur participation plus ur name with ur NRIC /FIN. Then print tat out and bring along ur ID with u. ;)

Jan 11, 2006
Woodlands
yllew said:
When u haf received an email confirming ur participation plus ur name with ur NRIC /FIN. Then print tat out and bring along ur ID with u. ;)
i got that email but it says "Island admission and transportation payable separately." So does it means i am not entitled to the free admission? :think:

clicknick

Apr 13, 2005
Hougang
DaGimCi C0d3 said:
i got that email but it says "Island admission and transportation payable separately." So does it means i am not entitled to the free admission? :think:
Did your email say u r the first 250? Mine did.

Jan 11, 2006
Woodlands
:cry: nope... guess i have to fork out my own expenses then...

anyway Good Luck to all that is shooting for this competition! ;)

clicknick said:
Did your email say u r the first 250? Mine did.

metallilan

Jan 6, 2006
Singapore
jeryltan said:
how long did it take for you'all to get the email? i signed up, but no emai leh :dunno:
mine was quite fast, try checking your junk mail and see if it landed it there?

jeryltan

Jan 5, 2006
s5.photobucket.com
i didn't set any junk mail on my email leh.. unless the isp blocked it automatically..

metallilan said:
mine was quite fast, try checking your junk mail and see if it landed it there?

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
jeryltan said:
i didn't set any junk mail on my email leh.. unless the isp blocked it automatically..
Hmm... can't be... Even it is recon as a SPAM, there should be a folder named as SPAM... But the reply was rather fast... Is Sentosa affected by the IFM? I dun wan to get road block, checking bags routine everytime....:(

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
DaGimCi C0d3 said:
:cry: nope... guess i have to fork out my own expenses then...

anyway Good Luck to all that is shooting for this competition! ;)
Yup, can enjoy sentosa... Seems to haf change a bit since I last went a few months back. Went last week, and whole bus route is change... Onli 2 colours available at the visitor arrival centre. Used to haf 3 colours? :think:

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
yllew said:
Hmm... can't be... Even it is recon as a SPAM, there should be a folder named as SPAM... But the reply was rather fast... Is Sentosa affected by the IFM? I dun wan to get road block, checking bags routine everytime....:(
It's IMF

anep

Apr 11, 2006
West side
www.flickr.com
aiyar. i'm not the first 250 to sign up seh. i wonder if those who signed up are really taking part, not just taking advantage of the 3 free entries to sentosa. hmm. 250 tixs.
nvm. no free entry, but i'll still take part. heh.
good luck to you guys. =)

blazer_workz

May 8, 2006
ClubSNAP Community
anep said:
aiyar. i'm not the first 250 to sign up seh. i wonder if those who signed up are really taking part, not just taking advantage of the 3 free entries to sentosa. hmm. 250 tixs.
nvm. no free entry, but i'll still take part. heh.
good luck to you guys. =)
how to know whether got free entry a not? it only says "limited to the first 250 participants"..:dunno: it never specifically mention abt free entrance..:think:

metallilan

Jan 6, 2006
Singapore
blazer_workz said:
how to know whether got free entry a not? it only says "limited to the first 250 participants"..:dunno: it never specifically mention abt free entrance..:think:
Free island admission is only limited to the first 250 participants to register on the website. It includes:

* 3 visits to the island from 3 - 17 September 2006
* 1 visit to the following attractions only:
o Images of Singapore
o Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
o Carlsberg Sky Tower
o Fort Siloso
o Sentosa Luge & Skyride
o The Merlion

All other participants will need to pay island admission, transportation or admission to the attractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom