Pes Bp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanie

Dec 29, 2002
Visit site
I kenna PES BP. *Pause* Okie guys when you're done laughing help me out.

How is PES BP different from say normal PES B BMT? I understand that it's 16 weeks like BMT + PTP, but besides that what are the other things that are different about it? Btw, how seriously obese are those people in PES BP? I really not that fat lor... but still kenna, sigh...

Also usually the letter will come about 2 months before my enlistment right? I'm an out of sync poly student, meaning my school year won't end until Dec this year. Anyone wants to hazard a guess when I'll be drafted in? Just want to know so I can prepare for it.

Thanks for reading and helping this sotong out.

hi...there i was pes BP before......my bmt was like the normal guys had but much more xiong than others.....then during my ocs days.....i was push up to pes A..... :D ....

I was in Pes BP also, don't have to pass IPPT, don't have to pass SOC, but got certain criteria to meet else will kena weekend confinement.

My batch had 4 weeks set aside for such weekend confinements, to not be eligible for it, we need to run 2.4 in <15mins, OR at least 1 pull up OR lose at least 1KG per week.

The requirements will change over time and nearing of POP.

pes BP stands for pes B (pending).

you got to do your normal BMT thingie (4 months?)

For Overweight ppl, yes your 2.4km must be under 15mins, lose 1kg per week or kenna confirments.

At some point the MO will check if you have lose enough weight to be pes B or they will recat you.

you you have <30% body fat weight C2L1

you you have more than >30% C2L2

if you have pending cats, for reservist they cannot call you for IPPT!

take care!

For Overweight ppl, yes your 2.4km must be under 15mins, lose 1kg per week or kenna confirments.

At some point the MO will check if you have lose enough weight to be pes B or they will recat you.

if you are super overweight, C2L9

take care!

roti said:
hi...there i was pes BP before......my bmt was like the normal guys had but much more xiong than others.....then during my ocs days.....i was push up to pes A..... :D ....

PES BP stands for PES 'B' Pending.

It means you are temporarily graded B and will be regraded again at the end of the BMT. which for obese is a total of 20 weeks.

Twice that of a normal 10 weeks BMT for fit servicemen.

That's 2 Games Day, 2 of every thing.

The routes march of 10 weeks BMT is (8km, 16km, 24km) - 3x
The route march of 20 weeks BMT is (4km, 8km, 12km, 16km, 24km) - 5x

And if I recall the number of SOCs is like 24!
IFCs (Individual Field Craft) are so frequent that you can even go through 2 times to "refresh" your memory.

Sometimes if you are not so overweight but get thrown into 20 weeks BMT, do not fret.

Since your peers are going to have a tougher time than you, you are likely to "shine" out among the platoon to be the "better" ones.

The training routine for 20 weeks BMT is tough but NOT as tough as the 10 weeks BMT.

After all is over.

There is a Medical Board Review, where you march into a hall with a few officers (mostly Medical Officers) and they look through your 20 weeks performance like IPPT, SOC, Firing Range....etc
Then they look at your weight at the end of the BMT, to grade you.
Maybe kenna 'B' (promoted) or C1 or C2 or even C9.

The final grading will determine which unit you are going to be posted to when you POP, (Passing Out Parade).

Good luck

Belle&Sebastain said:

if you are super overweight, C2L9

take care!

Yeah I remembered they take your weight very regularly and usually on the Monday after you book-in on Sunday. (rats!)

So if you have been out @ Macdonalds or KFC, enjoying your fried chicken or char kway tiao on weekends and ended GAINING weight upon book-in.

Ha Ha, you are IN for BIG trouble.....

espn said:
I was in Pes BP also, don't have to pass IPPT, don't have to pass SOC, but got certain criteria to meet else will kena weekend confinement.

My batch had 4 weeks set aside for such weekend confinements, to not be eligible for it, we need to run 2.4 in <15mins, OR at least 1 pull up OR lose at least 1KG per week.

The requirements will change over time and nearing of POP.

Seems like the requirements now is stricter.

My time you had to pass 2 out of the 4 MAIN tests.

They are
(a) IPPT (whoa, sure fail)
(b) SOC (no need to test, sure fail)
(c) IFC (this one's is easy)
(d) Range (unless you very bo-bo shooter, should not be a problem)

I did heard "rumors" that time that the requirements are going to be stricter and so we were all very worried that if you very unlucky to get RE-BMT!!!!

That's ANOTHER 20 weeks of HELL and some more the requirements get harder!!!

I was lucky to barely meet 2 out of 4 requirments and passed out succesfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.