pervert everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astin said:
There was an unfortunate incident last week at Bedok.
Apprently this young man was suspected of putting a camera phone inside a woman's toilet, his trick was discovered by a student, then he was chased by groups and was caught, someone shouted "call police", young man tried to escape desperately and then was run over by a bus, dead on spot.

Really? Oh wow. It's not unfortunate then. :devil:

jiujiu nextime someone take your picture and you not happy, pretend you like it and go talk to him and get his phone number. Then... put his number on irc and public toilets :bsmilie:

how i wish pple can shoot me with their camera phones without letting me know !! lol...

wouldn't it be cool if everyone was totally cool about being photographed? you can anytime turn to the person sitting next to you in the mrt and just snap a picture... the person may even pose or pull a funny face.... ah.... such a nice world to live in.

Maybe we should start doing that when people take pictures of us. Set a good example.

hmm..dono if this qualifies as an analogy..but..here goes

scenario : in this unlikely event, i'm walking down the street and this guy comes up to me from behind, shouts "BOO!!" in front of my face and runs away.

ok..it is not illegal to shout 'BOO!" in public, but can i get him for harassment?

I think u shd:

U: Like tat take not nice, I take myself..(take his HP) then either "accidentally" drop it or go & del all his contacts from his HP :devil:

hmmm.. well... if that person shoots infront you without permission can be sued for infrigement of privacy, or maybe outrage of modesty ?? well.... if u can get the person's ID number and personal particulars, a case can be brought up..

such moves was difinately not a photographer, he's definately a pervert,real photographers ask permission before taking anyone esp. if it's a girl *privacy :think:

Penal code

Public nuisance.
268. A person is guilty of a public nuisance, who does any act, or is guilty of an illegal omission, which causes any common injury, danger or annoyance to the public, or to the people in general who dwell or occupy property in the vicinity, or which must necessarily cause injury, obstruction, danger or annoyance to persons who may have occasion to use any public right.

Explanation.
A common nuisance is not excused on the ground that it causes some convenience or advantage.

I think it's best for jiujiu to post her photo here so that if we see her we won't point our camera at her.

Or someone should start a thread about "I don't want my photo to be taken" so that the girls could post their photos in it for us to know who not to shoot?

Or maybe send them red CS ID bands to wear for identification? :lovegrin:

Yezrah said:
When youth slips away, it will be harder to have people to take your pictures...... :)

Time flies, before you realise, youth and beauty slip away fast like time and tide waits for no woman. :bigeyes: :cool:

Sjourn said:
Always carry a umbrella along and put it to good use...always tell my wife but she nvr listen also..ho-hum... :what:

haha...umbrella is not good!!!!...hw my bro defend with it is.......

he will pull bck the umbrella then let go..then i fall on the floor.......

zaren said:
uh oh...i snapped so many ppl with my hp.....jiu jiu hope u r not one of them. :sweat:

r u abit muscular............. black hair with big eyes....... i oredi curse him............. maybe he die liao!!! :eek:

yanyewkay said:
IIRC, most phone cams need at least 1 - 2 seconds for the pic to stablise in their LCD screens else motion blur sets in, so while he was composing your pic during this 1 to 2 seconds.. what were you doing? If he just sprung out and pressed snap instantly, unless his hp has USM/HSW/SWM and VR/IS/OS/OIS/etc... at ISO 1600 doing shutter 1/500.. I'm sure your pic isn't sharp and is distorted by motion blur/handshake/ etc..

If you did nothing to defend yourself, don't expect others to stop their actions.

hw i knw if they got it motion blur or not!!!!! i wish it dam blur........ lik sadako

Sion said:
I think it's best for jiujiu to post her photo here so that if we see her we won't point our camera at her.

Or someone should start a thread about "I don't want my photo to be taken" so that the girls could post their photos in it for us to know who not to shoot?

Or maybe send them red CS ID bands to wear for identification? :lovegrin:

:bsmilie: kua tio gui

Sion said:
We only shoot old women crossing the streets lah.

Most of them show us an appreciative toothless grin.

:sweatsm:

but won't u rather shoot a beauty like jiujiu?
i would, though i wouldn't spring from nowhere,
point camer at her face n shoot,
very rude.

:)

popeye said:
Ok.. point taken.
So discreet pervert is called photographer.
:thumbsup:

hehe,
reminds me of the old english saying,
'u r crazy, i m just eccentric'.

-eccentric jude

Sorry, I cant understand.

Case 1
We shoot "street candid", without the permission of the subject most of the time, but thats "street photography" cause we use a camera.

Case 2
We shoot "street candid", without the permission of the subject most of the time, but thats "pervert" cause we use handphone.

Pls enlighten me.

jiujiu said:
r u abit muscular............. black hair with big eyes....... i oredi curse him............. maybe he die liao!!! :eek:

hehehe....i'm oredi using ur pic as my avatar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.