Perchasing the AA Rechargable Battery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactreouser

Sep 22, 2007
Hi,

Let say,i own a 2100 AA rechargable battery come with the charger as well...Is that posible to Use this CHARGER to charge my New 2700 AA battery??Or need to get the 2700 charger to have the full charge???

Still wondering about it!!

Hi,

Let say,i own a 2100 AA rechargable battery come with the charger as well...Is that posible to Use this CHARGER to charge my New 2700 AA battery??Or need to get the 2700 charger to have the full charge???

I am nearly exactly yr predicament, only my charger came with my GP2300 batteries, and I'm using it to charge my Powerex 2700. After more than a year, I think my Powerex is nearing its end :( Don't know they are due for retirement, or my lower amp charger brought about its early retirement.

I'm gonna update my charger soon :)

Hi,

Dun worry about this... the charger provides a constant amount of amp to the battery and the only difference between the 2 you mentioned is how long they can last. Charging time might differ, that's all...

Hi,

Buy a Maha charger MH-C204W from EastGear. Tomorrow SITEX at Expo go and grab offer as EastGear normally there.

I have both the 204 and the 401, and I use the PowerEx brand = 2700s shiok man . . .

seems...it'ld full charge ya!!so..just maybe gonna take a long time to charge the high capacity AA by using the lower capacity charger...

Buy a Maha charger MH-C204W from EastGear. Tomorrow SITEX at Expo go and grab offer as EastGear normally there.

I have both the 204 and the 401, and I use the PowerEx brand = 2700s shiok man . . .

Agree the Maha is good.
I always use the 're-condition' or 'drain-out' function when charging.

I always use my 1800Mha charger to charge my higher Mha batteries. It is written it takes 7 hours to fully charge the 1800Mha batteries, and I found that it also takes around 7 hours to fully charge my 2500Mha batteries. Like the old charger cus it can charge a lot of sizes of batteries, From AAA to D size and also the 9V batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.