Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Into the Wild on 19/06/2010

1. fengwei, PU or SB (HP: 94281380)
2. darrrrrrrrrr, PU or SB
3. hypy13...Ubin preferred-wider field of view
4. terencehoe
5. Aaron - Pulau Ubin preferred. Its my playground. I love that island.
6. JK (91467004) (any location)
7. LiverpoolMadman ... ( Finally no standby on that day unless my partner on MC ... )[/QUOTE]
8. cyk13 - PU or SB
9. whiteshades Ubin (my 2nd and last outing for this year.) =( hp 8533 3006

Last edited:
P.Ubin is my first outing with you guys,i still remember the moments after shooting all
of us having some drinks & snacks near the jetty,is really fun...But not to forget the fat
burning sensation...:sweat:

Oh, I remember you lent me a CF card to shoot with my friend's KM7D while I was waiting for my K20D to arrive! :bsmilie:

Hi all:

My name is Pong. I'm from Thailand but have studied and worked in Singapore for almost 3 years. I just switched from Canon to Pentax (K-X) last month. I still had no time to go taking pictures with my new camera. I wish I could join this outing but I won't be able to because I already had a plan on that day. Anyway, I will keep watching this forum and hope that I will be able to join you guys for the July outing. Nice to meet you all.

Pong

Need to check schedule but if I'm able to go, will likely bring my mountain bike... faster to move around, more places to explore, less taxing on the feet. :sweatsm:

4. terencehoe
7. LiverpoolMadman ... ( Finally no standby on that day unless my partner on MC ... )[/QUOTE]
8. cyk13 - PU or SB

Last edited:
Need to check schedule but if I'm able to go, will likely bring my mountain bike... faster to move around, more places to explore, less taxing on the feet. :sweatsm:

Ok this is really tempting me to bring mine too. I was actually also thinking of bringing my bike but I guess most pentaxians will be on foot so dropped the idea. And by the way, the next day is Runway Cycling so I will need to get my bike serviced and ready. Hmm.... This is really tempting... If Dennis you really bring your bike, I might too.

sorry guys not able to join, going up to malacca that weekend. you guys
enjoy the fun...ya...

Fengwei, I watched the movie "Into the wild" before. There is alot of inspirations in the movie. Sometimes people need to watch such movies and understand the morale behind the story to feel how fortunate they are and don't take family and friends for granted. Its just sad that he died in the end. And also the people he met along the way are so interesting.

That's true. So better don't take our Pentax family for granted, make sure to join us so we'd have fun together ;)

Again, happiness isn't real unless shared. Why only play your photo gear alone? Come and join us for the real fun :)

would love to go the island but i work till 1230pm......work place in tuas by the time i reach there, u all maybe too shag to walk with me already.....

I was looking forward to this month outing so as to meet all of you for the first time.
Too bad i am already booked on 19 June. :/

sorry guys not able to join, going up to malacca that weekend. you guys
enjoy the fun...ya...

Not be able to make it on tat day...u guys enjoy.

Not likely able to join that day... :(

Cannot attend this time. Have fun u guys.

Hey guys, sorry to hear that. I'm sure I'm gonna miss you ...

Most likely not able to join on June 19 due to family trip to resort in JB from June 18-19, 2010.
This will be my 2nd time missed out going to PU.:cry:

Oh boy, I'm thinking of canceling this outing already ...

Last edited:
Ok this is really tempting me to bring mine too. I was actually also thinking of bringing my bike but I guess most pentaxians will be on foot so dropped the idea. And by the way, the next day is Runway Cycling so I will need to get my bike serviced and ready. Hmm.... This is really tempting... If Dennis you really bring your bike, I might too.

I bring my MBT to Ubin if can join the outing.
BTW, also signed up for the 45km Runway Cycling. Can go together if you like.:)

Last edited:
any macro sifu going for the outing? would love to take the opportunity to learn from them.

very keen on shooting insects but my know how is still a bit :embrass:

sorry guys have to miss this one out as i will be at the padang babysitting my school kids

Hey! We should do cover that as a Pentax Outing ;)

this is my 2nd outing with the pentax family, count me in ! :bsmilie:

Onz! I bring my bike, but its a rickety foldable. :embrass:
If things change, I just lock it somewhere.

4. terencehoe
7. LiverpoolMadman ... ( Finally no standby on that day unless my partner on MC ... )
8. cyk13 - PU or SB
10. k4rsh ... this is my 2nd outing with the pentax family, count me in ! :bsmilie:

R we walking or cycling? Cycling can't shoot much leh I think.

Hi Pong,

Hope to see you next outing.

I can't attend this wild sight seeing as well. I will be out of island that weekend. Enjoy !

BTW, fengwei, I suggest to cancel this plan and wait us to come back :D

Hi all:

My name is Pong. I'm from Thailand but have studied and worked in Singapore for almost 3 years. I just switched from Canon to Pentax (K-X) last month. I still had no time to go taking pictures with my new camera. I wish I could join this outing but I won't be able to because I already had a plan on that day. Anyway, I will keep watching this forum and hope that I will be able to join you guys for the July outing. Nice to meet you all.

Pong