Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

hi all,

it was great meeting everyone for the first time... i'm sure that i have failed to match 100% of the faces to names and nicks, but it was great and i learnt a lot from everyone today.

thanks!

i've posted some of the pix in the macro section :)

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726085

hope to see everyone again at the next outing! :cool:

At last, I managed to come down for the outing after missing out numerous outings previously. Nice to meet all fellow Pentaxians. It was a nice outing. I was drenched with sweat. I still have not got the time to see my shots yet. Seeing what is already posted, I feel like mine cannot make it. I have to apologize for leaving abruptly as i have something urgent to attend to. Anyway, hope to meet you guys again soon..

At last, I managed to come down for the outing after missing out numerous outings previously. Nice to meet all fellow Pentaxians. It was a nice outing. I was drenched with sweat. I still have not got the time to see my shots yet. Seeing what is already posted, I feel like mine cannot make it. I have to apologize for leaving abruptly as i have something urgent to attend to. Anyway, hope to meet you guys again soon..

I'm sure you got some better ones than those already posted. Don't keep them for yourself :)

I'm sure you got some better ones than those already posted. Don't keep them for yourself :)

I don't think I got better ones than those already posted. But I'll post them as soon as I can. I hope to learn from my mistakes so I'll be a better photographer. One of the things I learn today is to wear proper attire. Berms and sandals cannot make it. Makes you feel very uncomfortable hunting for small creatures. ;););)