Pentaxians January 2011 Outing - calling for suggestion

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
first outing of the year and coming very near to CNY, this is a tough one to call. suggestions, no matter how "pelik" or crazy will be entertained. :bsmilie:

Oct 29, 2010
1. Chinese / Japanese Garden (Have to do early morning as most people are there early morning doing Tai-chi. Also got Tortoise Museum there but have to pay small fee.)

2. Botanical Garden

JinG14

Apr 7, 2010
cny = china town street shooting

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
I'd suggest Chinatown street photos in late part of the month, either 22 or 29 Jan. By then the street decorations and 年货 should be up already :)

armadillo

Jan 30, 2006
Pinnacle@Duxton
Haw Paw villa?
The last time going there like 10 years ago.
and last week visitted it again :)
Some preview here.

I'd suggest Chinatown street photos in late part of the month, either 22 or 29 Jan. By then the street decorations and 年货 should be up already :)
Good suggestion maestro FW, Chinatown as venue should be a no-brainer where the CNY atmosphere, food & beer;p are the draw-cards. The tricky part is the date.
Sat 15th Jan is the official CNY light up ceremony @ 6pm, Eu Tong Sen Street so we could do a late afternoon meet-up & the night shoot when the lights come on. However, the crowd attending the light-up may make it difficult for street shooting but it may get worse on later week-ends as CNY approaches.:dunno: How about it, Pentaxians?

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
first outing of the year and coming very near to CNY, this is a tough one to call. suggestions, no matter how "pelik" or crazy will be entertained. :bsmilie:
Underwater photography!! ;p

But seriously, that would be neat for glamour shots... :think:

Anyway, set date first then we'll talk.

ricsal

Jun 23, 2007
I got no idea already where to go. Macro?

Top Bottom