Pentaxians Dec 2009 Outing - Post Your Photos

Now back to some "earthly, colorful beauties":

K20D0165.jpg

This colourful and interesting :thumbsup:...but what is this actually? Feathers??

hey Ahren, its nice to see your description along with your photos, makes me appreciate more, thanks!
killkillkill, nice set of photos!
JMloh, i love your abstracts!
Benloke, your Tair performs well!
Fengwei, i love your fisheye lens!:heart:
Creampuff's macro is marvellous, was lurking at pentaxforum when i saw your thread:thumbsup:
Seb and Elevan, my great companions.
iPhoto, i'm pretty impressed with your 12-24.
istDes, good drinking session :cheers:
oh too many good photos to sum up 2009.
proof that i was with baracus :bsmilie::
4202951579_ba1bd46fe9.jpg

OOF

Last edited:
i'm 3 days late for the night shoot. as a noobie i experienced the difficulties of night shooting for the 1st time today, and also couldn't find much inspiration as there were too many people everywhere, and too much messy lighting..admire the posts here that can find closeups in such an environment!

IMGP0906.jpg

IMGP0882.jpg

IMGP0872.jpg

IMGP0863.jpg

IMGP0868.jpg

You guys are really good at all this MACRO stuff!!

i always tot this kind couple pics have something magical feel to them ... :thumbsup:

they should be pretty appreciative if they stumble onto it :think: at least it's not sm sleazy forum here :D

You read about PIs losing business due to Facebook in the ST yesterday? :bsmilie:

Ben...when taking the macro shots of those small insects. Your pics are very clear and sharp. When taking pics of pretty ladies..your hands seem to shake...:bsmilie:

It wasn't like that lah!
With the 135mm, I have to stand further and there were so many people walking between my cam and them. The two beauties were moving all the time taking self potrait and it was a challenge to keep them in focus with the crowd thrown in.:sweat:

Wasn't at the outing but thoroughly enjoy these shots by fellow pentaxians. After seeing ben loke photo of the 2 beautiful ladies, i am considering a longer fast zoom lens for this type of street photo...:bsmilie:

my contribution on orchard road taken a few days earlier....

4206007512_a430ca0879_o.jpg

santa warming up orchard road

K20D w sigma 17-70

Some more photos

K7JP0215.JPG

K7JP0212.JPG

You read about PIs losing business due to Facebook in the ST yesterday? :bsmilie:

really .... lol guess it's the way how ppl are now so openly eating without cleaning their mouth after that is really busting the PIs business :bsmilie:

Hi All,

i was a newbie who join the night shoot only...very enriching experience and it was fun.

being a newbie to Dslr...only 10/300 of my photo are in focus....most of are underexpo....hope to join in more shoot to brush up my skill.

some of my shot sample

4206352918_ebb1fe143d.jpg

4205575557_77dcbedac3.jpg

I was feeling thirsty when i walk by this booth....
4206346782_157016c730.jpg

Last edited:
More from M42 TAIR-11A 135/2.8.

#

#7: Stole a shoot but slightly OOF.
IMGP6951.jpg

Hey!

I chanced upon this forum cos I was interested in getting the Pentax Kx and wtf!

Why are you taking a photo of my GF!? I think Ben you need to pay me a royalty to sponsor my new purchase :)

There goes my virgin post

I think this is the moment when the beer chuggers start to scream, just like in the heinnie ad. :bsmilie:

then go check out the Heni booth next to California Gym...one side is wardrobe, one side beer fridge......its interesting....

Hi All,

i was a newbie who join the night shoot only...very enriching experience and it was fun.

being a newbie to Dslr...only 10/300 of my photo are in focus....most of are underexpo....hope to join in more shoot to brush up my skill.

some of my shot sample

I was feeling thirsty when i walk by this booth....
4206346782_157016c730.jpg

Well, this was really in focus.
Next time, give me a scream when you come across such thirst quencher.:cheers:

Hey!

I chanced upon this forum cos I was interested in getting the Pentax Kx and wtf!

Why are you taking a photo of my GF!? I think Ben you need to pay me a royalty to sponsor my new purchase :)

There goes my virgin post

Why you left your GF alone on a lovely Saturday evening? Shame on you.:nono:
In fact, you should buy me drink if you decided on the "Be Interesting" gear. :bsmilie:

Why you left your GF alone on a lovely Saturday evening? Shame on you.:nono:
In fact, you should buy me drink if you decided on the "Be Interesting" gear. :bsmilie:

Being a gentlemen, I gave her some time-off to meet up with her old friend for dinner before I fetch her to somewhere else. :thumbsup:

Wah other than photography you also know Tai-Chi huh! Just PM'ed you my bank account, so please transfer some money for my "Be interesting" funds. You can send me some lens to my address if you choose to. :sweatsm:

Such a small world

Being a gentlemen, I gave her some time-off to meet up with her old friend for dinner before I fetch her to somewhere else. :thumbsup:

Wah other than photography you also know Tai-Chi huh! Just PM'ed you my bank account, so please transfer some money for my "Be interesting" funds. You can send me some lens to my address if you choose to. :sweatsm:

Such a small world

Ya, SG is just a red dot.
One guy said she is his colleague and now she is your GF. Later next guy will claim that is his wife?:bsmilie:

Anyway, a warm welcome to you for joining the "Be Interesting" team and look forward to your joinng the next Pentax outing, ...of course with your new KX + the gal.;)