Pentaxians Dec 2009 Outing - Post Your Photos

Ya, SG is just a red dot.
One guy said she is his colleague and now she is your GF. Later next guy will claim that is his wife?:bsmilie:

Anyway, a warm welcome to you for joining the "Be Interesting" team and look forward to your joinng the next Pentax outing, ...of course with your new KX + the gal.;)

Well only that I am not truly the "Be Interesting" team yet as I am still doing my research. Was either aiming at the Olympus Pen or the Kx but with a budget constraint seems like kx is the way to go.

See how it goes, might be able to join you guys for next month's outing to learn more abt photography if the poison flows to my brain:bigeyes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all PANTAXIANS

SOme photos to share with you guys & gals..Cheers!

One colourful night
LSH_3147.jpg

LSH_3141.jpg

LSH_3138.jpg

LSH_3063-1.jpg

merry x'mas to you, and all PENTAXIANS too :D

2 more to go........Christmas tree @ ION.

LSH_3072.jpg

LSH_3074.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all PANTAXIANS

SOme photos to share with you guys & gals..Cheers!

One colourful night

LSH_3138.jpg

LSH_3063-1.jpg

Hi Lawrence,
What gear you used now?
If shot by film, that's wow!:thumbsup:

Well only that I am not truly the "Be Interesting" team yet as I am still doing my research. Was either aiming at the Olympus Pen or the Kx but with a budget constraint seems like kx is the way to go.

See how it goes, might be able to join you guys for next month's outing to learn more abt photography if the poison flows to my brain:bigeyes:

Our outings have no limitation on what gear you use. Do feel free to join at your convenient. :cheers:

Hi Lawrence,
What gear you used now?

:bsmilie: i took some on film but haven't process yet,still in the cam.
thanks Ben,hopefully it turn out better.:sweatsm:

Hi Brian,
Just showed Ben's masterpiece to "C M" yesterday, and she mentioned about your interest. I was also wondering if you might come by the forum... Great! Now you can verify that I am not a stalker! :sweatsm:

Hey Ben,
With such rare coincidence, did u happen to take any pics with 4 numbers?
Maybe can post and help to sponsor some of our LBA syndrome for X'MAS! :p

- Ron

Hi Brian,
Just showed Ben's masterpiece to "C M" yesterday, and she mentioned about your interest. I was also wondering if you might come by the forum... Great! Now you can verify that I am not a stalker! :sweatsm:

Hey Ben,

- Ron

Hi Ron, yeah it's such a funny coincidence. Anyway how long has it been since you pick up this hobby? Since you are using the same camera which I have interest in, maybe you can add me on MSN to discuss on the camera? Just pm'ed you my email address.

Cheers

This colourful and interesting :thumbsup:...but what is this actually? Feathers??

Hi Ahren,

Sorry, I was busy at work.

Thanks for your comments. It's a close up of the wing of a fake butterfly on one of the Christmas tree near the SBG visitor centre. Bcoz I was late, I went directly to the visitor centre and started shooting from there towards the food court, hoping to meet some of you guys along the way.

JMloh, i love your abstracts!

Hi eselite,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, I'm beginning to enjoy the simple beauty in close-up which we often missed due to our busy, hectic life-style...

Hey Ben,
- Ron

Yup. Below is only one which I posted earlier. Can use your imagination.;)

Let's pool for this weekend for 1010?

IMGP6903.jpg

:bigeyes: This guy brought zi-pai (self-portrait) to a whole new level with that Nikon. Nice shot, I like! :D

I arrived late in Orchard Rd. Managed to grab a few shots before the light went down.

K7JP0179.JPG

I love this guy so much, amazing!!!!

Love the outing also, met so many nice guys:)

Hi Lawrence,
What gear you used now?

Finally got this roll back from lab,now this is from film & i'm happy
with the result from my usual cheap fuji superia.

F1000020.jpg

F1000034-3.jpg

Finally got this roll back from lab,now this is from film & i'm happy
with the result from my usual cheap fuji superia.

F1000034-3.jpg

wah, i love film taken at night. Nice one nik34! Ah, me and opera was trying to whitebalance these lightballs colour correctly and to no success. I'm glad the fuji superia also render these lightballs bluish.