Pentax 18-250 available in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any specific site you are getting your stuff from?

Any specific site you are getting your stuff from?

Well, I have to ask my US friend to help out. He buys them first, then delivery them in one package. This would save on shipping and probably import tax :D

As to where to buy the lens, it all depends on his preference.

Need to pay him by paypal, so there is a 4% paypal fee involved. Oh and the really bad currency conversion rate by paypal too ;(

I'm buying stuff from the US. If someone wants to buy this lens from there, please let me know. Maybe we can tag along so we'd save some on shipping cost ;) The cost should be not more than $750SGD after shipping ...

You got any cure for LBA yet?:bsmilie: I saw a lens and i know LBA coming.:cry:

You got any cure for LBA yet?:bsmilie: I saw a lens and i know LBA coming.:cry:

Which lens is that? Heh let me know the cure too.. I know I'm committed to getting the FA 43 now that I am selling off my FA50.. heh. Took your advice to complete my ltd collection, now dilemma to get the silver or black

Which lens is that? Heh let me know the cure too.. I know I'm committed to getting the FA 43 now that I am selling off my FA50.. heh. Took your advice to complete my ltd collection, now dilemma to get the silver or black

It's a star.;) Get the silver FA43 lah..Goes well with your MZ-3.:)

41411687.MZ3.jpg

Better put your order in quickly as the Pentax USA US$100 rebate ends 31 Jan. If I am not mistaken, I don't think the current ones in production are made in silver finish any more. If they are, they might be made quite early on.

I'm buying stuff from the US. If someone wants to buy this lens from there, please let me know. Maybe we can tag along so we'd save some on shipping cost ;) The cost should be not more than $750SGD after shipping ...

Hi FengWei,

Are u getting this len from US? I am still comtemplating......

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.