: Pei Ling & Jacqueline @ Labrador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lai Lai .... More more ... Btw .. Nice Make up .. Pretty hair .. on 7 abit too white ...

But i like it .. :)

Sorry, yesterday think web traffic too heavy very difficult to post anything.

As per promise, two more for you OK?

one 日系动画美少女 look:
73110591.jpg

two: similar but less of my cmi DI more natural look:

73153561.jpg

:) http://www.pbase.com/kongo1/image/73110591

what hair colour she is using .. nice nice ...

I only like NO.6 & 8.
两张不同的心情。。
73042847.jpg

73029434.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Relax bro, practice makes perfect. you have tremendous potential. jiayou okay?? :)
Thanks bro! Glad that u like those. :)

Thanks gomus! But Kongo not lovely lah, it's Jac that's lovely :bsmilie:

Thanks for your comments :)

You are right! they are great models & I don't think I hv do justice to them. :embrass:

Sorry, yesterday think web traffic too heavy very difficult to post anything.

As per promise, two more for you OK?

one 日系动画美少女 look:
73110591.jpg

two: similar but less of my cmi DI more natural look:

73153561.jpg

:) http://www.pbase.com/kongo1/image/73110591

luv the highlight on her hair. nice works u have

谢谢你 :D

李南星?:eek: :bsmilie:

Sorry just joking lah..

you like no. 8 or this one more?

73265239.jpg

I only like NO.6 & 8.
两张不同的心情。。
[/quote]

Sorry just joking lah..

73265239.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The blurry feet is kind distracting, cropping it off will give a better feel IMO.

wah lau eh!...u have more pics? every new one is so refreshing..and very beautiful models u have man!...
of cos beautiful lighting and catch lights!..i always believe that potraits without catchlights arent as good as those with...they really bring out the life in potrait..Ü

encho encho!..;p

Wow.. thanks for your comforting .. :cry: :bsmilie:

Actually Ok lah, it's true that there are plenty of blown details in these pics and I must admit that I am still not comfortable at shooting portraits under strong direct lights or contrasty lights as my flash control very cmi. When reflections from the sand and sea come into the pics its even more complicated. So really must practice more.

Mind to give me some tips on flash compensation & settings under such circumstances? Thanks a lot! :)

Relax bro, practice makes perfect. you have tremendous potential. jiayou okay?? :)

Thanks bro! :D

Seldom go out shooting this few months so rarely meet u. What r u shooting recently?

luv the highlight on her hair. nice works u have

I think many others share the same feeling as yours. ;)

very seductive. Really captivated by her beauty.

Thanks! Glad that u like those too :)

I luv these the best, esp with the side light playing on her hair..

The other pics of Jac, more seductive.

The blurry feet is kind distracting, cropping it off will give a better feel IMO.

Like this one? Some may not like cut legs though..

73266620.jpg

wah lau eh!...u have more pics? every new one is so refreshing..and very beautiful models u have man!...
of cos beautiful lighting and catch lights!..i always believe that potraits without catchlights arent as good as those with...they really bring out the life in potrait..Ü

encho encho!..;p

Thanks! Really appreciate it that u like the pics :D

The catchlights is partly due to fill flash and most importantly Jac is so nice that she offer to hold the reflector herself at waist level for us to take her pictures. Lovely gal. :heart:

Like this one? Some may not like cut legs though..

yup, I am not a big fan of cropped portraits, as I believe a nice portrait need to showcase as much of the beauty as possible.

But here IMO, the feet kind of distracting, maybe she should just hug both legs.
Or maybe she need to hug somebody.. keke..

Sorry just joking lah..

这张不能和第八张比较。如果和第六张比较,我会喜欢第六张。:)
这张的腿比第八张好。

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

73266620.jpg

This one definitely wouldn't work and you were right about not allowing this shot to make it to the final selection for the initial posting. Looked like a primary one school girl getting her teeth inspected after recess time brushing. Very fake and forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.