3443629921_d9f5107f9d_o.jpg

3441316042_33cb01f5f9_o.jpg

Towards the end of the day.. ;p

2986039471_1fda1a4cf7_o.jpg

2986039467_029b784ccf_o.jpg

SPA village..

relaxing!!!!:lovegrin:

TFS!!!!:thumbsup:

The last time (2005) we were there, we paid a small fortune to stay there ... all meals and drinks were free, and you can literally pop into any outlets anytime to have a cocktail. There were also many peacocks and monkeys, as well as some giant lizards in the water .... are they still there? :think:
One of the best resorts we ever stayed :thumbsup:

nice photos, pangkor is pretty near my hometown :)

The last time (2005) we were there, we paid a small fortune to stay there ... all meals and drinks were free, and you can literally pop into any outlets anytime to have a cocktail. There were also many peacocks and monkeys, as well as some giant lizards in the water .... are they still there? :think:
One of the best resorts we ever stayed :thumbsup:

I saw peacocks and monkey.. and hornbill too..

So you have any plan to go there again next time?
Have you try other YTL resort before.. Cameron Highland or Tanjung Jara?

:)

Thanks for sharing.

Would like to consider for a quick getaway. Some questions:
1. What is the best way (i.e. most painless for a family of four including 2 hyper kids) to get there?
2. How long is the travel time?
3. How's the level of customer service there?

great set so far.. amazing colors and the bokeh is nice too. i can tell with certain pictures that you actually like playing with shadows?

I saw peacocks and monkey.. and hornbill too..

So you have any plan to go there again next time?
Have you try other YTL resort before.. Cameron Highland or Tanjung Jara?

No .... so many other places to go....

How much are the current rates/offers?

Your lovely photos really has a magnetic effect... it's pulling me to Pangkor Laut again. I have a daughter who is already 11yrs. Currently I am shooting with Canon 450D. I am planning to go to Tioman at the end of the month. Will see what kind of pics I will bring back. Thanks for sharing your photos again.

Thanks for sharing.

1. What is the best way (i.e. most painless for a family of four including 2 hyper kids) to get there?

Hi, I am just sharing my experience with you. Way back in 1995, I went there on a package with one of the tour agents, PTS Travel. I think they are still at Textile Centre, Jalan Sultan. We travelled by Super VIP coach. Left Golden Mile Complex at 9.30pm and reach Lumut (Perak) at 7.30am next morning. Pangkor Laut private boat took us to the island. The whole journey was comfortable, afterall it's overnight, so just sleeplah... But once you reach the resort, you know that it is worth the journey. Overall service is top notch, in fact sometimes I feel the staff there are over-enthusiastic (meant it in a positive way). Stayed in the Royal Sea Villas and at that time I paid about S$600 per person for a 3D2N stay (all inclusive). Maybe Malek can update you on the current rates. Hope it's helpful.

I am grounded for the last 6 mths and will be for the next 6 months...just got a new born lately :lovegrin:

Ahaa.. same as me now. Chained to my office at least for another 6 months.. or maybe 1 year.. :sweat:

great set so far.. amazing colors and the bokeh is nice too. i can tell with certain pictures that you actually like playing with shadows?

Thanks..

Shadow? you mean silhouette..

Your lovely photos really has a magnetic effect... it's pulling me to Pangkor Laut again. I have a daughter who is already 11yrs. Currently I am shooting with Canon 450D. I am planning to go to Tioman at the end of the month. Will see what kind of pics I will bring back. Thanks for sharing your photos again.

Thanks again..

Tioman is nice too.. beside I think now is the best time to go there, expected to have a good weather.

Which resort you goin to stay there? I tried Berjaya few times before. Good resort so far..

I'm sure there are lots of things you can shoot there.. and dont forget to share with us here ya..

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure what will be the best way for you guys from S'pore to get there.
To drive , it will be to long and take too much time. Maybe you can check from your travel agent there. But if you still want to drive there, you might consider to stay KL for 1 night and cont your trip the next day to Lumut. I took me about 4~5 hours just to drive from Melaka to Lumut..

The service there I can say generally OK la.. One or two things that happened I consider as an isolated case.. hehe.. But all of them there are friendly and very helpfull..

At the rate, I think they have few packages to stay 3d2n there..
As I can remembered.. 3d2n + meals (2 bf + 2 lunch + 2 dinner) + boat Lumut - PLR - Lumut is about RM699-799 per adult.. and about RM399 for kid.. and additional RM200 per head if you check in during pre PH and PH or any peak season.. but I'm not sure if the rate is for M'sian only or open to all. Maybe you can check with YTL Hoter & Resort for details.

Hope that help..

3615808994_8f8abf1406_o.jpg

Emerald Bay..

Status
Not open for further replies.