Panasonic announces GF1 price for Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think will be out soon. It's just a camera but they probably need time to set up the marcomms.

I may avoid the initial 'rush' to buy to see what Oly comes up with. If they can also do a m4/3s 14-54mkII that would be very nice!

31st Oct seems to be Oly announcing something, which many has rumoured to be the EP2.

31st Oct seems to be Oly announcing something, which many has rumoured to be the EP2.

not really looking forward EP2..but I want EP1 sensor in Oly DSLR.
simply could not resist EP1 colour...

First I wanted to buy G1, then came GH1, then EP-1, now GF1, next EP-2. at this pace, I may never get one :sweat:

rumored EP-2? maybe this?
OlympusEP-2.jpg

First I wanted to buy G1, then came GH1, then EP-1, now GF1, next EP-2. at this pace, I may never get one :sweat:

rumored EP-2? maybe this?
OlympusEP-2.jpg

Exactly the same situation here with me....;)

But EP2 won't look like that. Strong indications that it won't have the built in EVF rather it will be same as the GF1; an external EVF. Other than that nothing is firm from those rumours.

One critical thing for the EP-2 (or whatever it will be called) is whether they will be using Panasonic's CD-AF technology for it. Since Panasonic and Olympus collaborate a fair bit, they could have got permission to use the tech in their higher end model. This is just pure speculation but will be interesting to see what happens.

I'll just have to resist buying the GF1 until end Oct :p

If you always want the most up to date then complain about price then you will never buy one, dont even go to simlim and ask the shop there, they will scold you.

Just go buy one and start enjoying it.

not really looking forward EP2..but I want EP1 sensor in Oly DSLR.
simply could not resist EP1 colour...

U so easily contented? I want more than Ep1 colour in Oly DSLR :bsmilie: Make that "I demand more than Ep1 colour in Oly DSLR" :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I'm waiting for the next announcement also, lets hope the next Pen has a swivel LCD & a tiny built in flash, i cudn't care less for an EVF.

Do i hear a Pen Pro announcing this Oct? :vhappy: Perhaps also a few more HG lenses for u4/3?

U so easily contented? I want more than Ep1 colour in Oly DSLR :bsmilie: Make that "I demand more than Ep1 colour in Oly DSLR" :bsmilie::bsmilie:

yes i am. can u imagine i am still using E1 (the only cam i have) u can tell that at 2009( coming to 2010), i am still a happy owner of a 2003 DSLR.

i could ignore all the enhanced technology ie flash, swivel LCD, HD record...but I all want is colour, colour, colour.

beside E1, EP1 is the next cam that I like the colour from 4/3.

for me,i'd rather E-P1 sensor with E-1 colours in an enhance E-1 body XD

It's not a EP-2.
Must be a E system DSLR, with HD shooting capabilities.
To replace E30 and E3.

Could be a E5 DSLR with Full frame sensor too.

Could be a E5 DSLR with Full frame sensor too.

If by full frame you mean 35mm sized sensor,than Olympus must be nuts if they did that,meaning that the 4/3 was nothing but crap so definitely not that

My guess is the E-3 Evolution and maybe a couple lenses

If by full frame you mean 35mm sized sensor,than Olympus must be nuts if they did that,meaning that the 4/3 was nothing but crap so definitely not that

My guess is the E-3 Evolution and maybe a couple lenses

Yes agreed. They created 4/3 and they ditching it by going FF then it's like slapping themselves...and also making all their lenses useless...

Since Digital Times has indicated that GF1 is available in Singapore, does it mean its available? Or still have to wait till next week?

Anyone keen to take over my brand new GF1 + 20mm kit?
Receiving it today. Silver in colour.
PM me if keen.

wonder if they just sell the pancake alone now, or its purchase upon purchase. :think:

Hmm...I didn't ask if u could buy the 14-45mm + body set and get the 20mm as add on.

I was took excited about getting the pancake set that I didn't ask about much stuff.

All I know is the EVF, original case aren't available yet and I haven't gotten a UV filter for my lens yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.