Panama Papers

America have very high taxes, in order for these people to become rich and maintain their wealth, they need to know how to evade taxes.

Please allow me to explain to you the trick. :)

Americans top rate 35%

A big chunk of the little people pay this rate another sizable chunk of population gets big refund check for free if they have babies.

Tax Code is a million pages long so the rich write everything off effectively paying little or no tax. Example Warren Buffet said his rate was 15-17% something like that...his secretary pay 27%. Not their problem that is the law.

Most "rich" small business owners or self employed making big bucks incorporate as LLC allowing them to write off all kinds of crap thus effectively lowering their tax rate.

What the idiots in America don't see or if they see they don't care is that the money keeping it all alive comes from middle class folks. With no middle class folks you see society and infrastructure begin to deteriorate which is exactly what we are seeing happen now. Pretty soon you begin to look like Mexico or a place like that. All of these elite folks at very top and huge income gap with a whole bunch of broke jokes at the bottom and nothing but miles between the two.

The people of old used to be able to bring out the guillotine and take care of the discrepancy. I'm not sure that anyone could ever do something like that again. At any rate it wouldn't be long and someone would figure out how to corrupt it. That is mother nature and we can't really do anything about that.

Last edited:
So you can see, these people cheated and save so much but don't know where to hide. Now exposed also so worry. End of the day, making so much money, did they get to enjoy or just feel good about having so much money?

Live within your means and be happy. Got money buy yourself a nice camera and shoot more instead of keeping them in the dry cabinet and worry it will get mouldy. :bsmilie:

So you can see, these people cheated and save so much but don't know where to hide. Now exposed also so worry. End of the day, making so much money, did they get to enjoy or just feel good about having so much money?

Live within your means and be happy. Got money buy yourself a nice camera and shoot more instead of keeping them in the dry cabinet and worry it will get mouldy. :bsmilie:

Don't know the feeling. For me, always $$$ not enough situation.

Most of us can't live within our means in Singapore as our means are not enough.

That's why we have to grow mouldy camera as it can fetch better price because of the priceless organism on it. :)

These people should spread the wealth instead of hoarding all that money .....I think they will be happier ........ and I can do a lot to make them very happy you know. :)

Little Red Dot #3 - #1 in Asia

I think SG is going to end being the cleanest of all of them and there is a good reason for that.

Panama is just where shop was set up after change in Cuba long ago. Many games coming from there since. Doesn't compare.

What sort of happy service are you providing for them? :bsmilie:

Why don't you come and find out for yourself ...... at the 老地方 ..........:kiss:

Same price? :bsmilie:

Yes .....same price ............... but no special service here...... :angel: ....:bsmilie:

LDF.jpg

To those who are already or about to be incriminated ................. 此地无银三百两 ((A guilty person gives himself away by consciously protesting his innocence) ........ the show must go on .............. :)

Please allow me to explain to you the trick. :)

Americans top rate 35%

A big chunk of the little people pay this rate another sizable chunk of population gets big refund check for free if they have babies.

Tax Code is a million pages long so the rich write everything off effectively paying little or no tax. Example Warren Buffet said his rate was 15-17% something like that...his secretary pay 27%. Not their problem that is the law.

Most "rich" small business owners or self employed making big bucks incorporate as LLC allowing them to write off all kinds of crap thus effectively lowering their tax rate.

What the idiots in America don't see or if they see they don't care is that the money keeping it all alive comes from middle class folks. With no middle class folks you see society and infrastructure begin to deteriorate which is exactly what we are seeing happen now. Pretty soon you begin to look like Mexico or a place like that. All of these elite folks at very top and huge income gap with a whole bunch of broke jokes at the bottom and nothing but miles between the two.

The people of old used to be able to bring out the guillotine and take care of the discrepancy. I'm not sure that anyone could ever do something like that again. At any rate it wouldn't be long and someone would figure out how to corrupt it. That is mother nature and we can't really do anything about that.

10_tax_dodges_that_help_the_rich_get_richer

The poor don't need to pay tax
The rich evade tax
The middle class is disappearing
End of USA government is near

Last edited:
We cannot allow US government to go under. The little red dot needs US protection in trade, defence and foreign affairs. :)

I think USA will drag the little red dot down under :(

SG also have people involve :eek:

‪#‎PanamaPapers‬ leak: The chairman of Mossack Fonseca's Singapore office is Mr Peter Tay, who has apparently been representing Mossack Fonseca in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia since the 1990s.

Last edited:
End of USA government is near

As it once was probably (already changed to one party rule - both current parties are basically the same people in charge)...the rest of the stuff you mentioned has been going on forever too. Hopefully US government doesn't turn into fourth reich with ballistic missile submarines.

Yutaka Go said:
I think USA will drag the little red dot down under

SG also have people involve

That is not going to happen and all those bank accounts are safe I bet. Just like the British I would not trust the Americans to not forsake SG if times got really dicey. Doesn't matter anyway SG has strong allies every where and is much liked by most all of the international community.

Last edited: