Panama Papers

Turns out the Forbes Four Hundred is just chump change and isn't any where near the truth. Imagine that.

What it all really boils down to is an issue of morals, ethics, ettiquette, how you carry yourself, etc. It has been said before a few times I think regarding different topics.

Last edited:
Nothing to see one. Most of the countries involved should be more savvy than our neighbours. If our neighbours can 'damage control' so elegantly, I'm sure the other countries can do way better.

If that person in the list is in power, he is untouchable by the law.

Only when that person's power weaken and others want to take the opportunity to overthrow him. Then this paper is an useful weapon.

Only when that person's power weaken and others want to take the opportunity to overthrow him. Then this paper is an useful weapon.

I would agree most of the time however in the case of Iceland those Vikings are po'd and want PM's chit pulled immediately.

Seems to be a lot of leaking going on. Imagine a whole nation's population and database compromised. There has been non stop attack on servers at many USA colleges and universities the past 30 days at a higher level than normal. We are witnessing world wide cyber warfare I think. Digital. :)

Last edited:
I hope this crap doesn't get in the way of someone sending me my Clubsnap Nikon shirt...probably will make S&H higher now...:bsmilie: :sweat:

I want to have an offshore tax shelter...I could be the first American to have one...LOL

KFC is registered in Delaware I found out tonight. George Washington is shaking his head.

Last edited:
I hope this crap doesn't get in the way of someone sending me my Clubsnap Nikon shirt...

trump_for_president_2016_america_t_shirt-r9a54b42afb0a49f1b6177d32bf47944e_8nhdx_324.jpg

People like Xin will be a fav target for other corrupt officials to overthrow.

Looks like they have to throw out the entire cabinet ............ :)

Looks like they have to throw out the entire cabinet ............ :)

there is a big tax haven in a relatively small country
in East Asia.
I think somewhere near Indonesia and Malaysia.
I forgot the name, can not remember.
Hope that soon the ........ - paper will be published!! :)

Yeah ,,,, that will be quite a revelation.....

I hope this crap doesn't get in the way of someone sending me my Clubsnap Nikon shirt...probably will make S&H higher now...:bsmilie: :sweat:

I want to have an offshore tax shelter...I could be the first American to have one...LOL

KFC is registered in Delaware I found out tonight. George Washington is shaking his head.

You are too late :bsmilie:

Americans in the panama papers

there is a big tax haven in a relatively small country
in East Asia.
I think somewhere near Indonesia and Malaysia.
I forgot the name, can not remember.
Hope that soon the ........ - paper will be published!! :)

I've heard that place is not for sale...let's hope that has not changed!

Offshore banking is perfectly legal other things are not. :)

A day late and a dollar shy...story of my life...:(

Last edited:
More to come. It is only a decoy. Somebody is trying to change our focus.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

More to come. It is only a decoy. Somebody is trying to change our focus.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Many names will appear soon, the number of files are massive. Bigger than the Wikileaks.

All the data files are the result of hackers hacking the firm obsolete unpatch server.

Some newspaper said the panama papers may help Sander win the America election.

panama-papers-could-hand-bernie-sanders-the-keys-to-the-white-house

I believe many rich Americans will be in the papers. America have very high taxes, in order for these people to become rich and maintain their wealth, they need to know how to evade taxes.

There are lots of red dots in this video :bsmilie:

[video=youtube;k2APYPjTWZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2APYPjTWZ8[/video]

Last edited:
No direct link to him wat... just "family" and "circle".

Update: Brother in law... Come on... No way I can be held responsible for what my brother in law did man.

seriously ? uncle so naive.. how about a cellist friend ? :)

Prime Minister David Cameron has also added have had a participation
of a Trust in Panama. (Mossack Fonseca)
along with his late father.