Panama Papers

Let's see if anyone else can do what Cameron has done ......:thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36007718

平生不做亏心事
半夜敲门心不惊

As quoted by an wise old uncle in this thread. :bsmilie:

..... no politician has the guts to do it openly until now.....he has nothing to hide ......or fear...... just like what that wise man said. :cool:

Whether he gets incriminated for doing so afterwards is a different matter. :)

Last edited:
..... no politician has the guts to do it openly until now.....he has nothing to hide ......or fear...... just like what that wise man said. :cool:

Whether he gets incriminated for doing so afterwards is a different matter. :)

Lets see whether Putin and his gang dare to be as transparent as Cameron.

Lets see whether Putin and his gang dare to be as transparent as Cameron.

Cameron is a hypocrite.

nobody believes this jester. :)

know you at all how many tales
he told until now.
know you where he and his gang hid the millions.
Is known to you that England has many
hiding places installed on the Planet.:cool:

Last edited:
Cameron is a hypocrite.

he told until now.

It is OK to say and it is also OK not to say!

Cameron is a hypocrite.

he told until now.

I'm not his supporter. Butat least he dares to face the media and say something.

How abt the rest??

I'm not his supporter. Butat least he dares to face the media and say something.

How abt the rest??

It is already to late to gain from that...everyone now perceives him as 'one of them'...which he is btw. You inherit a ton of money from your father, who cheated on his taxes, and despite trying to be above board, you also inherit a ton of money from off shore accounts. I'm not knocking him personally but the rest of the world is tired of the do as I say not as I do routine put forth as gospel by many of the world's leaders. There is a huge difference between the liberty to do something and the freedom to do it. Just because you are a leader among men doesn't make one above the law or at least that is how it is supposed to be. People get tired of the smell bro and change happens.

One thing is for sure none of them seems to care one iota.

I hate to say it but I bet there are some Americans who are way more nefarious, diabolical, etc than any of these Panama Papers people. Isn't it ironic that not so many Americans show up for the media tribunal? Which brings up another point..MSM...propaganda that would make J Goebbels proud!

Panama has been 'attacked' if you will one of their industries infiltrated with intelligence given up to the press who now inflame people all over the world with their controlled dispensation of the 'goods'. If I were Singaporean or Swiss I would be saying wait a minute here gosh dang it. I'm sure someone is trying to hack it as we speak.

Last edited:
Cameron earns 1.1m in 6 years and pays 400k in taxes.

Really striking difference compared to what our ministers are earning.

That said, it is better to be open and explain if he has nothing to his.

It is already to late to gain from that...everyone now perceives him as 'one of them'...which he is btw. You inherit a ton of money from your father, who cheated on his taxes, and despite trying to be above board, you also inherit a ton of money from off shore accounts. I'm not knocking him personally but the rest of the world is tired of the do as I say not as I do routine put forth as gospel by many of the world's leaders. There is a huge difference between the liberty to do something and the freedom to do it. Just because you are a leader among men doesn't make one above the law or at least that is how it is supposed to be. People get tired of the smell bro and change happens.

One thing is for sure none of them seems to care one iota.

I hate to say it but I bet there are some Americans who are way more nefarious, diabolical, etc than any of these Panama Papers people. Isn't it ironic that not so many Americans show up for the media tribunal? Which brings up another point..MSM...propaganda that would make J Goebbels proud!

Panama has been 'attacked' if you will one of their industries infiltrated with intelligence given up to the press who now inflame people all over the world with their controlled dispensation of the 'goods'. If I were Singaporean or Swiss I would be saying wait a minute here gosh dang it. I'm sure someone is trying to hack it as we speak.

He didnt earn tons of money. Only couple of hundred thousands dollars, not few millions or billions. And he paid tax.

So far, no Singaporean name mentioned. Singapore is clean or yet to be announced?

So far, no Singaporean name mentioned. Singapore is clean or yet to be announced?

........mess with Singapore .....get sued until your pants drop ........like you don't know meh? ............ :)

Mom 'gifted' him 200k so estate would be able to get out of paying taxes on it...hypocrite.

Singapore done nothing wrong...Panama either.

Please be careful - because of the hypocrites Cameron

The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom David Cameron has not
submitted tax returns by the tax authorities.

It's just a self-written summary, and not the
tax declaration from the tax and revenue office!!!!

All just a deception to the public.

Last edited:
Furthermore the summary contains only the last 4 years. Many people want to know more details and more history. I for one would rather have a look at Blair and the Bush family and most of all Darth Cheney. :)

Mom 'gifted' him 200k so estate would be able to get out of paying taxes on it...hypocrite.

Singapore done nothing wrong...Panama either.

Its not his fault to use "gift"

Its the law that doesn't provide consideration for "gift"

Its not his fault to use "gift"

Its the law that doesn't provide consideration for "gift"

Problem is the estate had a sum of money (likely way more substantial) in an off shore tax haven avoiding taxes. Again perfectly legal? Maybe maybe not. :)

Leader of a country ought to keep his cash in his country but don't listen to me I am just a novice...Leader of a country might want to give a little back to the country that allowed him to be maybe??? :think:

LKY put a bunch of his money in Singapore...look around...heck I can see it from here halfway on the other side of the world. Now that is a good leader.

Last edited:
LKY put a bunch of his money in Singapore...look around...heck I can see it from here halfway on the other side of the world. Now that is a good leader.

Where did you get this information? Are you with the FBI? :bigeyes:

Where did you get this information? Are you with the FBI? :bigeyes:

I am with JFK...the other great not for sale leader of our time. :angel:

Last edited:
Last edited:
The CIA thugs/assassins "working" also with Mossack Fonseca!

For covert, dirty political and military actions abroad etc.

once more: that's just the tip of the iceberg

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/...-fuehrt-nach-langley-14173572.html#/elections

(sorry only in german - pls use google)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/world/930937/panama-papers-reveal-spies-used-mossak-fonseca

ok this is an interesting turn of event