Outside ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuthBaby said:
hey
after scrolling thru yr pics

they dun use the scroll anymore?
wah..
Yah lor... now like dun use scrolls... I thought they were cool.. now look like some dinner menu.. :bsmilie:

Witness said:
u e official photog for the ROM??
I went there and found out!!! And I seriously think I did a very very poor job. Never did before so din know what to expect.. After the shoot, I was very angry with myself till i got a headache... then went to sleep... made some seriously bad mistakes, which only after thinking through, I know and wun commit again.. that's why this one i posted only one!!

:thumbsd:

hey i think the shots are ok.... u capture are few veri good ones. Dun be too hard on ur self.... if i can get 70% goods ones i am already veri happy..

Ya.. Boy.. Agreed with Nick.. For wedding If can get 70% good shoots is enought for me.. But well still new myself :dunno:

wkcheah76 said:
I went there and found out!!! And I seriously think I did a very very poor job. Never did before so din know what to expect.. After the shoot, I was very angry with myself till i got a headache... then went to sleep... made some seriously bad mistakes, which only after thinking through, I know and wun commit again.. that's why this one i posted only one!!

:thumbsd:

Hey WKCHEAH, not bad wat. You might want to practise again. As the saying goes, practise makes perfect.

Why not register yourself in the wedding photography section to gain more wedding exposure.

Thank me later if you become famous! :bigeyes:

Singapore Wedding Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.