Order for brand new KangRinPoChe Ballhead NB-2A and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marginal savings when compared with the package that includes the Wimberley P5 plate from CP. Can pay by visa and got after sales service?

Cheers,

Hi Benny. The saving for NB-2A + plate is 16% as compare to CP offer. Of course the plate is different. CP offer Wimberley P5, my lobang offering KangRinPoChe original plate. :)

As for after sales service. Think no much needed right? I was always told by other more senior photographers that tripod and ballhead are something which you buy for life, so choosing a solid one is needed. Seems like KangRinPoChe fits the bill and my wallet ;p . Even CPers recommend to me. :D So things CP selling shouldn't be bad right?

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. eawtan NB2-A
3. ericp NB2-A
4. loupgarou NB2-A + item 3 quick plate ($525) + S-5A $80 (is this the only one offered?, cos the length of sigma 50-500's lens collar is 5 inches) =total $605

Hi Serendipity,

Thanks for doing this, but I agree with benny, the savings are marginal, so I'm out, I'm afraid.

Regards,
Eric

Hi ericp. No problem. I don't need volume to achieve the 16% saving, even i alone buying also no problem. So don't feel sorry for pulling out. :D But if anytime you change your mind can always drop me a PM or post here, i will closely monitor this till Wed.

Hi loupgarou. Thanks for continuing to show interest. Sorry to say that these 4 items are the only offered. And I had checked with the source, the S-5A should be able to hold big, heavy lenses like those f2.8 and f4 long prime lenses, but seems like the plate length still shorter than you need, so you can decide again lor, main thing is you are comfortable with your order. And i might need to collect some money first (maybe Thursday), as i am not a reseller, so can't keep stock in store, and need certain degree of confirmation. Hope you don't mind. :D

But one thing is confirmed, even if only one person buying, still ON! Unless no stock lar. :D

Updates on the list:

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. eawtan NB2-A Not yet confirm
3. loupgarou NB2-A + item 3 quick plate ($525) + S-5A $80 (is this the only one offered?, cos the length of sigma 50-500's lens collar is 5 inches) =total $605

So anyone interested, just continue with it lor. Thanks.

Hi all. Ups for the morning.

Updates on the list:

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. eawtan NB2-A Not yet confirm
3. loupgarou NB2-A + item 3 quick plate ($525) + S-5A $80 (is this the only one offered?, cos the length of sigma 50-500's lens collar is 5 inches) =total $605

Hi, don't find the price competitive, so I'm out. Thanks for the effort...

Updates on the list:

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. loupgarou NB2-A + item 3 quick plate ($525) + S-5A $80 (is this the only one offered?, cos the length of sigma 50-500's lens collar is 5 inches) =total $605

Hi, cover local warranty or get from China?

If get from China, the price is too high. If with local warranty, that should be ok. Coz CP also cover the local warranty.

Updates on the list:

1. Serendipity - NB2-A

---
sorry, I'm withdrawing from this. price isn't competitive enough.

Hi eawtan. No problem at all. Thanks for viewing.

Hi zmwang. I think my source getting from China. From my point of view and own personal opinion (no trying to explain for anyone or influence anybody's thinking), saving 16% is justifiable for no local warranty, as ballhead like this normally difficult to spoil, if not i think CP also dare not give 1 year warranty (pls correct me if I am wrong). And paying abit higher than China price inorder for others to bring in for me, and still can save 16% as compare to Singapore retail price is worthwhile. As KangRinPoChe don't do online order, and i don't fly to China that frequently. So there is no free lunch, so since it is a win-win situation why not. I mean you can't win all right, need to reward others for doing things you can't do yourself. Let's be fair. :D And pls don't flame me, just speaking my mind. :D But if you know others who can bring in China price, do let me know. :D I will jump ship. :D

So conclusion, those who agree with me feel free to put down your name and order. Those who don't, it is fine. As i have to stress again, no minimum no.of order for this to continue. :D thanks.

So update to the list :

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. loupgarou NB2-A + item 3 quick plate ($525) + S-5A $80 (is this the only one offered?, cos the length of sigma 50-500's lens collar is 5 inches) =total $605

Hi eawtan. No problem at all. Thanks for viewing.

Hi zmwang. I think my source getting from China. From my point of view and own personal opinion (no trying to explain for anyone or influence anybody's thinking), saving 16% is justifiable for no local warranty, as ballhead like this normally difficult to spoil, if not i think CP also dare not give 1 year warranty (pls correct me if I am wrong). And paying abit higher than China price inorder for others to bring in for me, and still can save 16% as compare to Singapore retail price is worthwhile. As KangRinPoChe don't do online order, and i don't fly to China that frequently. So there is no free lunch, so since it is a win-win situation why not. I mean you can't win all right, need to reward others for doing things you can't do yourself. Let's be fair. And pls don't flame me, just speaking my mind. But if you know others who can bring in China price, do let me know. I will jump ship.

So conclusion, those who agree with me feel free to put down your name and order. Those who don't, it is fine. As i have to stress again, no minimum no.of order for this to continue. thanks.

So update to the list :

1. Serendipity - NB2-A

Well said. That's I mention if you cover warranty, the price is ok.

I also have the same thought when I place the order for my NB-3A. But after careful thinking, I give up.

First, the price at CP and at http://exchange.xitek.com/showexchange.php?ex_threadid=21978 is only a slightly different if you minus the Wimberley QR plate.

Second, if you ask someone to bring for you, unless the order is huge, you won't earn much, let alone for covering the air tickets. But if the order is huge, there is risk for the 5% GST when passing the custom.

Third, I can also place the orders from Singapore, and transfer the money from China. But the shipping cost is ard $25-$30 per ballhead and per QR plate. If you want to reduce the shipping cost, and put several ballheads and QR plates at one go, again, 5% GST is waiting for you.

Hi zmwang. Aiya no choice leh. I want one, and this is the only source i have which is cheaper than CP. But again volume don't help here. So ask around to see if anyone interested like myself. :D Are you doing? If yes, do let me know. Thanks alot.

I give you one suggestion.

You find several ppl, and place order via telephone. Transfer the money via the money agency in Boonlay, fee is ard $19. And if you wanna reduce the shipping cost, place them in one package and cross the fingers. Wish the custom won't charge you %5 GST. Even charge, cheaper than you MO here or getting from CP.

If 5sets, for money transfer, only $4/person. And for shipping, my estimation is $50 something, then $10/person. So no more than $20 per person.

going by that pricelist, I can get the

NB2-A云台 1980
S-4A (40X50X12.5,1/4” 螺丝小通用侧向定位板)240
S-5A (38.8X80X12.5,1/4”螺丝长焦镜头通用板)280

at 2500 RMB = $500 + shipping + 5% GST = 561.75

and that is just list price.. (in otherwords, any cheaper off that list price?)

what is this money agency? I'm just hoping its reputable and not a scam. in otherwords, I'd prefer credit card payment.

As far as I know, no cheaper leh. Unless you can place big big order.

Find more ppl to share, can reduce some more.

For me, one set won't be charge 5% GST.

loupgarou said:
what is this money agency? I'm just hoping its reputable and not a scam. in otherwords, I'd prefer credit card payment.

I don't know the exact name for them. Many NTU students go there for ‘汇款’ to China. As far as I know, no negative feedback.

Hi zmwang. But your suggested seems many steps and uncertainty, mini S$20 extra. And my original plan for a NB2-A (china = S$400; lobang pice = S$485), so i pay S$65 more than your mehtod ({485-400}-20=65), but save all trouble, and deliver to you. So ..... ????? Blur liao which one to go? Have to decide tomorrow!!! Ah!!!

I have a better method, why not you go china, on the way back pick up a few for us lar. We will be thankful. For helping to get the China price for us. :D If it is not too trouble for you. :D Can?!?! If OK i will cancel my thoughts for this my way completely. :D Can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.