Order for brand new KangRinPoChe Ballhead NB-2A and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

serendipity

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi all.

I have got lobang for KangRinPoChe ballheads by chance. I personally will be getting the NB2-A. Price still in the confirming process. But will be definitely cheaper than what is offer in Singapore. Other ballheads of similar brand might also be available. This is just the initial stage of ordering, more details will be out soon. So just like to get some feedback. I will try to answer the questions to my best knowledge.

Thanks alot.

what's the price like?

I don't know the price yet. Just found out the lobang today afternoon by chance. So quickly ask the lobang provider to check what is the best price. Hope to achieve 10% discount. Good enough? Pls let me know the feedback. You must know the quality quite well. If not will not reply so fast, early in the morning. :D Let's cross our finger. :D

Great Ballheads...currently using the NB-1...bought from Cathay at $580 with free wimberly P-5 plate (worth $125)

Hi +evenstar. Thanks for the UPS. I think the price i am going for is lower than S$580. By how much? Still waiting for reply from the other side.

So anymore interested?

serendipity said:
Hi +evenstar. Thanks for the UPS. I think the price i am going for is lower than S$580. By how much? Still waiting for reply from the other side.

So anymore interested?
Hope you get a good price...great ballheads!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi +evenstar.

So updates on the info on NB-1. The one you got is the older version, which is selling at CP at S$597 with wimberly P-5 plate (worth $125). Heard the newer design will be much more expensive. How much? Not answer in Singapore yet.

I don't know if i can get the NB-1 (older version or not). But i am aiming to get can get the newer NB2-A. :p That is my personal target.

So whoever want to know more can ask me now, so that i can ask the lobang provider when they get back to me. :D

Thanks.

Some pictures to share.

This is the old version, NB-1

NB-1.jpg

This is the old version, NB-2

NB-2.jpg

Hi Caspere. The design is the same. I was introduce to this 2 weeks ago, and start asking around. Then yesterday came across the lobang. So ask if anyone interested to join me. According to the CP people this performance is great. Actually thinking of getting a Velbon P273. After seeing this, i change my target. :D

Any already user can come in and give some user feedback and share your experience and price? I am interested in the NB2-A. Thanks.

cathay sticker price is $625 for the NB-2a including the P5 plate.

is this MO any cheaper ?

let me know, very interested.

Caspere said:
Hmmm... This looks strangely like a Arca Swiss copy. Am I mistaken?
Except for the Teflon coated ball and the fact that the quick release clamp is not removeable ;)

Hi loupgarou. This might not be a MO. I think even 1 pierce is OK to order. Let me double confirm on that. But the price is definitely cheaper. I hope to get 10% saving from Singapore's price. Still waiting for reply. :D

Hi Freelancer. Or rather it looks like a Markins ballhead. :p Sorry i got mixed up. Never study hard on super expensive ballhead before. :p

Why not i start a list now to see who is interested in what. And there might be a limit to how many can be brought over at one time. I have to let you guys know first, as like what i had mentioned, this might not be a MO, got limited per order.

1. Serendipity - NB2-A

Why not i start a list now to see who is interested in what. And there might be a limit to how many can be brought over at one time. I have to let you guys know first, as like what i had mentioned, this might not be a MO, got limited per order.

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. eawtan NB2-A

Hi all. Those who interested, as long as you can give me an answer by next Wed should be fine, I think. :D So ...

1. Serendipity - NB2-A
2. eawtan NB2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.