Not open for further replies.

mousedeers

Sep 24, 2007
Bukit Batok Street24
www.flickr.com
for exhibition only

EXHIBITION at BIOPOLIS
Date: 17 March - 9 April 2008
Venue: Biopolis Epicentre (open-air public space)
Biopolis Way, off North Buona Vista Road
Time: Full-day
Just beside the iron flower, can go to see any time and day.

Jun 16, 2006
www.clickbangwhirl.com
just curious. why are you showing us the entries taken by your fisheye? I personally would have preferred enjoying the winning entries as they were originally shot.

fabianaino

Deregistered
Nov 19, 2007
Orchard
oh ... I almost thought that one needs to shot with a fisheye lens to win ... hehe

Jan 20, 2008
Maybe he got nothing better to shoot with his fisheye ... or call it underutilize?

weekh

Sep 6, 2004
where is this place One-North?

BTW, noticed Tan Choon Lai is a regular winner in photo contests. He has a very good eye. :thumbsup:

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Haiya...

one north is a region that comprises several buildings and colonial b&w houses...

its oso a very sad place where i work...LOL

anywayz...that winning picture i feel is nothing really outstanding leh..... but maybe the toning was nice thats about it...the building is fusionpolis

in fact i think the 2nd picture speaks so much more..... although the elements may look a little too messy but i think they (elements in the pictures) tells so much more!

mousedeers

Sep 24, 2007
Bukit Batok Street24
www.flickr.com
Haiya...

one north is a region that comprises several buildings and colonial b&w houses...

its oso a very sad place where i work...LOL

anywayz...that winning picture i feel is nothing really outstanding leh..... but maybe the toning was nice thats about it...the building is fusionpolis

in fact i think the 2nd picture speaks so much more..... although the elements may look a little too messy but i think they (elements in the pictures) tells so much more!
dont understand why you said it is a very sad place? do you break off with your girl friend there?

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
I don't find any of the winning entries being outstanding or to the extent of deserving. There were much better entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom